Chapter 41

Rage. That’s what I am feeling right now. What the actual fuck does he think of himself? First he forces me marry him and now he has fucking forced a child inside my womb.

His child.

I have a fucking child in my womb. For five weeks. And that bastard knew that. He knew that I was carrying his child. He thinks of himself as the greatest man alive and just fuck him.

Mad. I am so fucking mad at him.

I sit on the bed as I dive my fingers into my brownish blond hair clenching them in a tight painful grip. He can’t do that to me. He should have cared about my opinion in this regard. This decision was meant to be ours. Not his alone.
It’s our child. Not alone his. He can’t take this alone. I never gave him the right to do that. No one gave him the  right to do that.

Well, to be honest it was stupid of me to think he would care about my opinion. No one has done that before. Why would he? He is not a fucking exception. I am dumb enough to think that he has fallen for me.

Because I have.

And it’s now a huge problem.
_______________________

It’s been four fucking hours. And he is not back yet. I have had around three cups of coffee and more than five cups of water. Well, I need something while I am anxious and mad and waiting for him.

I rinse the third cup before putting my hair in a messy bun over my head as I feel two familiar strong hands wrap around my waist.

Adrik.

“ Hey Luna,” I hear his hoarse tired voice, as my eyes fly to his hands.

Bloodied hands.

He killed them. The guys who were flirting with me.

“ Stay away from me,” I murmur, pushing him away. The last thing I want right now is him near me. I don’t want him to touch me.

I want a fucking explanation from him.

“Tell me to do anything but that,” he utters as he tightens his grip.

I feel tears barge in my eyes as I squeeze my eyes shut taking in a deep breath. He can’t say fluttery things to me after doing shitty things. After taking decisions that weren’t meant to be his alone.

“I said stay away from me,” I nearly yelled, putting in all my energy to push him away. He can’t do this.

He finally loosens his grip and I don’t miss the opportunity to push him away. Fuck him and what he thinks of himself. He can’t rule over me.

“Luna, I get that you are mad but you don’t get to fucking stop me from touching you,” he directed his words at me as he circled his bloodied arm around my waist pulling me closer against his chest.

Tears cling to my eyes as I stare at him with a grave expression as his nose flared in anger.

He looks angry as fuck right now. What the fuck is he angry about right now? He is the one at fault right now, not me.

“You don’t get to make decisions alone that are meant to be ours,” I state trying to push him away but he tightens his grip and he turns me around, pinning me against the wall. He pins me against the wall staring down at me with his jaw clenched as my breath synced with his. He is standing so fucking close.

“I know that,” he whispered, making my heart twist. He fucking knows that and is still doing that. Well fuck him and his tactics.

“Then newsflash Adrik, what you did is fucking wrong. You should have talked to me about it. You don’t get to say fluttery words and then do things that break my fucking it,” I yelled trying to push him away as tears blurred my vision.