ch ; 54

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒ 54 ༒ ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
Subconscious Dreams

Hayez felt his heart hammering a frantic rhythm against his ribs, mirroring the wild crash of the waves against the shore. As he leaned in closer to Kory, the air crackled with unspoken desire. He could feel the warmth radiating from her body, the gentle rise and fall of her chest with each breath, a silent invitation that both terrified and exhilarated him.

Every fiber of his being yearned to bridge the remaining gap, to taste the softness of her lips against his own. He longed to lose himself in the intoxicating sensation of her touch, a forbidden desire that threatened to consume him.

Then, their lips met. A spark ignited, a jolt of electricity that sent a delicious shiver through Hayez. It was a tentative exploration at first, a soft dance as they navigated this uncharted territory. But with each passing second, the kiss deepened, transforming into a torrent of unspoken emotions.

The world around them faded away, the crashing waves replaced by the frantic drumming of their hearts. Hayez inhaled the intoxicating scent of her hair, his senses overwhelmed by the nearness of her. His fingers, trembling slightly, reached out to cup her cheek.

He poured all his pent-up emotions, the unspoken yearning, into the kiss. Time seemed to lose all meaning as they surrendered to the intoxicating sensation, their bodies moving in a silent symphony. It was a moment of pure, unadulterated bliss, a culmination of unspoken desires finally finding their outlet.

Hayez reveled in the feeling of her lips moving against his, each touch a spark that ignited a firestorm within him. In that moment, the world faded away, leaving only the raw intensity of their connection. He deepened the kiss, his emotions a torrent that threatened to break free.

Time seemed to stand still as they melted into each other, their bodies moving in perfect harmony. It was a dance as old as time, a fulfillment of a yearning that had bloomed in the quiet spaces between their interactions.

It was a moment of pure bliss, a culmination of their unspoken desires and suppressed emotions finally coming to fruition.

They pulled apart, their eyes locked in a silent exchange that spoke volumes. Hayez saw a flicker of confusion mirrored in the depths of Kory's gaze, a confusion laced with a spark of desire that both terrified and emboldened him.

But just then, a loud crack from somewhere nearby shattered the fragile bubble they had created. Hayez jolted awake, his heart pounding a frantic tattoo against his ribs, his body slick with sweat.

He blinked, disoriented, as he found himself lying in his bed, the remnants of the dream still lingering in his mind like a distant echo. Reality came crashing back in, and Hayez couldn't help but feel a pang of shame as he realized he dreamnt of such a scenario.

With a heavy sigh, he pushed himself up into a sitting position, running a hand through his hair as he tried to shake off the lingering effects of the dream. It had felt so real, so vivid, that for a moment he had almost believed it to be true.

But now, as he stared out into the darkness of his room, he knew that it was nothing more than a figment of his imagination—a cruel reminder of the desires he could never act upon.

-

A sliver of dawn light peeked through the blinds, casting long shadows across Hayez's room. He sat perched on the edge of the bathroom counter, the electric toothbrush buzzing absently in his mouth. His mind, however, was far from the mundane task of morning hygiene. It was consumed by the vivid dream that had clung to him through the night, a replay of stolen kisses and unspoken desires.