ch ; 73

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒ 73 ༒ ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
Written Unknown

Hours passed in tense silence, the air heavy with uncertainty and fear as Kory and Mark remained trapped in their respective exhibition rooms.

With each passing moment, the weight of their captivity bore down on them, their spirits tested by the relentless march of time.

Kory paced restlessly back and forth, her mind racing with thoughts of escape and rescue.

She racked her brain for any possible way out of their predicament, but every idea seemed to hit a dead end.

Frustration gnawed at her insides, mingling with the ever-present fear for Andy's safety and the uncertainty of their fate.

Mark, on the other hand, sat slumped against the wall, his battered body aching with every movement.

He clenched his fists in frustration, his mind consumed with worry for Kory and Andy.

Despite his injuries, he remained determined to find a way to protect them, to ensure their safe return to freedom.

But as the shadows lengthened and the night wore on, the harsh reality of their captivity loomed ever larger, casting a pall of uncertainty over their fragile hopes.

In the face of overwhelming odds, they knew that their only chance lay in staying strong, in holding onto hope even in the darkest of times.

The door suddenly swung open, Kory and Mark stood frozen in their places, their hearts leaping with hope at the sight of Andy.

But their relief was short-lived as they watched in horror as Jinwook dragged Andy into the room, throwing him to the ground with a callous disregard for his well-being.

"Andy!" Mark's voice rang out, filled with anguish and desperation. Slamming his hands repeatedly on the reinforced glass.

Andy lay on the ground, battered and bruised, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he struggled to sit up. His eyes were glazed with pain, but they lit up with relief at the sight of Kory and Mark.

"H...hyung," Andy's voice was barely above a whisper, choked with emotion as he reached out, his fingers trembling with exhaustion and pain.

Kory's heart clenched at the sight of the younger one in such a state, her eyes burning with unshed tears, "Andy, what did they do to you?" she shouted through the glass, her voice filled with anguish and rage.

Andy's bruised and battered form trembled with each ragged breath, his strength waning as he struggled to sit up.

Mark's expression hardened at the sight of Andy's injuries, his own pain momentarily forgotten as he focused on the younger man's plight.

"Hang in there, Buddy," he called out, his voice filled with determination. "We'll get you out of there, I promise."

But Andy could only offer a weak nod in response, his strength failing him as he fought to stay conscious.

The weight of their captivity bore down on Andy, threatening to overwhelm him with each passing moment.

His breaths came in ragged gasps, his body trembling with exhaustion and pain as he struggled to remain conscious amidst the darkness that surrounded him.

Suddenly, Jinwook's voice pierced through the air, causing Mark and Kory to scream in terror as they watched him aim a gun at Andy.

"No!"

Fear clenched at their hearts, their voices choked with horror as they pleaded for Jinwook to stop.

But Jinwook only laughed, the sound echoing off the walls of the exhibition room as he waved the gun in the air with careless abandon.

"I'm joking...!" he called out, his voice dripping with malicious amusement. "Just having a little fun with our dear friend here."

Kory's hands shook with fury as she turned to Mark, her heart breaking at the sight of his battered face and the sorrowful sadness that filled his eyes as he watched Andy's plight.

They both knew that they were running out of time, that they needed to find a way to escape before Jinwook's twisted games turned deadly.

Jinwook grabbed Andy roughly, pulling him upwards with a cruel smirk on his face.

With a forceful shove, he tossed Andy into another exhibition room, locking the door behind him with a loud click that echoed through the empty halls.

-

Continued.