Chapter 1

Warning: there might be random names because this was originally for my English class and this is my first fanfic. Enjoy!!!
Once there were two powerful wolves, one evil and one good. Unicron was evil, deceiving and a cold hearted killer. Primus was a good caring wolf, alpha of the biggest and strongest pack, and he always put his pack mates first. One day Unicron and his pack of shadow wolves attacked Primus and his pack.

"Primus! Come out and fight me for the title of being the alpha of this pack!" Unicron yelled"

Primus came out of his den and saw Unicron.

Primus had bright white fur and had a strange pattern on his forehead.

"Unicron! You are not welcome here!" Primus growled, the fur on his back rising.

"Are you going to accept my challenge or are you going to back down!" Unicron growled back, getting into a fighting stance.

"Fine, I accept. But I hope you know what you getting into." Primus growled, earning some gasps from the crowd surrounding them.

They started to circle each other growling, then they pounced. Primus didn't notice the sharp piece of stone in Unicron's paw. Unicron took the stone and stabbed Primus in the chest.

"Ugghhhhh!" Primus cried out in pain, falling to the ground.

Unicron stepped back, smirking, looking down at the weakened Alpha.

"You now see that your alpha has now fallen! I am now your new Alpha!" Unicron exclaimed to Primus's pack.

Before Unicron could say anything else there was a voice that said "You will never be our alpha!"

"Unicron, there will one day be a wolf that will bring you down and that wolf will be a runt and the only pup of that litter. They will have the whitest fur and two different color eyes." Primus swore at the bottom of his heart.

Unicron growled and said, "If I can't have your pack then no one can! Kill them all!"

The shadow wolves started killing off Primus's pack members. One by one until all of them were dead. Unicron and his pack left leaving Primus to slowly die.

Unicron thought that everyone was dead but one was left. A one year old female wolf, she ran up to Primus's and started crying.

Her fur was black and had the colors of blue, green, light blue, and purple patterns. Her eyes shined like the blue moon and stars.

"Artemis, your great grandchild will be the one to stop Unicron." Primus explained.

"I understand Daddy. Did I do good?" The little female wolf said.

"You did great... my little ... Artemis. Stay... strong young one. I love you, ...forever and always." Primus said, licking her cheek.

"I love you too, forever and always."

From that day on Unicron grew stronger and he could sense when a wolf with pure white fur was born. He would send a group of shadow wolves to kill the pack and the pup. But one day there was a couple and the had a pup that went by the legend. The parents were killed and so was the pup.

Or so they thought.

Millions of years ago there were wolves that were colorful and in all sizes. There was a small wolf pup afraid and lost in the forest.

Her fur was as white as snow, around her neck was a charm in the shape of a crescent moon, on her four head was a symbol that was unknown. She had one blue eye and one red eye. She was weak and thin. She was only about three months old. Her parents were attacked by bad wolfs and were killed.

The little pup sat at the edge of a stream looking into the water saddened eyes.

"Why did you have to go?" She whined, tears running down her face.

She look at her reflection and said, "Was it because of me? Was it because I'm a mistake? Was I a curse that sent those bad wolves to kill you?".

The pup looked up at the midnight sky. She noticed the northern lights were flowing a crossed the sky. They reminded her of her mother, Aurora. The pup heard someone call her name.

"Blacklunar, do not forget who you are and who your family is!" She heard her father's voice say.

"Daddy?" she asked looking around, but no one was there.

"Look up little one." Her mother's calm voice said from above.

He had a scar on each eye from when he was born, his eyes were a dark ocean color. He looked very intimidating but Blacklunar new that he was secretly a big softy. His fur was as black as night itself.

Her mother was a beautiful wolf, her eyes were bright red, and her fur was gray with multiple shades of blue patterns. Her mother was sleek, fast and very caring.

Blacklunar looked up and saw her mother and father's faces in the northern lights. They smiled down at her.

"We miss you little one." Her father Nightscar said.

"I miss you too." Lunar said, tears rushing down her face.

"Listen, we might not be there alive, but we will always be in your heart." Aurora said.

"You shall journey into the mountains and find the packs that go by the names of the Autowolves and Deceptivewolves." Nightscar explained, looking straight into his daughter's eyes.

"OK father." Blacklunar said, nodding her head.

"And little one It is not your fault that we... died. Never blame this on yourself." Aurora exclaimed.

"But you said I was a runt and the only pup that was born! My eyes are two different colors! I'm a curse!" The pup cried out.

"Blacklunar! Do not say that! You are special in every way possible! You are original! There is no one else like you!" Nightscar scolded her.

Blacklunar looked down and whimpered. Nightscar closed his eyes and sighed.

"Lunar, listen you should never feel like you're a mistake. You are beautiful on the inside and outside. We must go now but remember....." Aurora explained.

"We love you. forever and always." Nightscar and Aurora said at the same time, as they started to vanish.

"I love you too, forever and always." Blacklunar said, and walked into the tree line.