Chapter 2

Blacklunar was growing as she traveled far up into the mountains. She learned new things and fighting moves from other animals. She could now hunt and defend herself from other wolves. She was always underestimated by others only because she was female, and she was one of the only females left.

"Man it's been four years and I still haven't found those stupid packs!" Lunar growled to herself.

She walked into a clearing to find a bunch of wolves fighting. She saw a wolf laying nearby and saw that he was injured. She ran over to him.

His fur was blue, reddish orange, and gray. His shoulders had blue and reddish orange streaks on them. Around his eyes the was blue that accentuated his blue eyes.

"Hey are you-" She started but was cut off.

"Stay.....away....from me... Deceptivewolf!" The blue and gray wolf wheezed out.

"I'm not a decep... Wait did you just say Deceptivewolf?" Lunar asked.

"Wait you're the female that I smelled earlier! How is there still a female still alive?" He asked.

Before Blacklunar could answer his question, there was a growl from behind her.

"Who are you and why are you here!" Growled the voice.

Lunar sharply turned around to find a big gray wolf with scars all over his body. He was very muscular and bold. His eyes were bright red. He look like the alpha of the deceptivewolves.

"Who are you?" Lunar asked/growled getting into a protective stance in front of the hurt wolf.

"My name is Megatron and these scars on my face will be the last thing you'll see!" Megatron growled jumping at Lunar.

Lunar dove at Megatron and bit his neck pinning him down. Everyone's eyes were now on them.

"Don't even try Megatron, you can't bring me down. You can hurt me but you will never bring me down." Blacklunar growled biting harder making Megatron groan in pain.

Lunar let go of his neck and looked up at a red and blue wolf.

The wolf was muscular like Megatron and had bright blue eyes. His legs had red running up the hind of them, his snout was red and so were the tips of his ears and tail. His stomach and chest had red on them two.

"Who are you and why are you here?" The red and blue one asked.

"First I would like to know if you knew two wolves by the names of Aurora..." I started but was cut off by a black and gray wolf who looked very puffy.

"Aurora? How do you know Aurora?!" The black wolf growled getting ready to pounce on Lunar.

"I knew her because she was my mother!" She growled back, getting defensive.

The black wolf gasped, "Your mother? She was your mother?"

"Yes and a great one at that. Now who are you and how do you know my mother?" She asked, relaxing seeing that the other wolf was relaxed.

"She is my sister and that means that your my niece." The wolf started walking towards Blacklunar, "What is your name?"

"My name is Blacklunar. What's yous?" She asked starting to like her so called uncle.

"My name is Blackout. So where is your mother?" He asked looking around for Aurora.

Blacklunar's ears went down in shame and explained, "She died trying to protect me from bad wolves when I was just a pup."

"Well she was a traitor, she deserved to die!" Megatron growled, ruining the moments between the two wolves.

"Hey! Don't you dare talk about my mother like that or I will personally kick your tail!" Blacklunar growled getting in his face.