Chapter 5

Blacklunar woke up to the sun shining in her eyes. She noticed that Predaking was not by her side.

"Predaking and Darkscale went on a hunt to get some food for you." She heard Skylynx explained.

She looked towards the entrance of the cave and saw him lying in the sun. She got and stretched legs and spreading her wings. She walked over to Skylynx and sat watching some birds fly by. Skylynx looked at Blacklunar seeing how she had a interest.

"Would you like to go flying and check on your friends and mate?" Skylynx asked getting up.

"What mate?" Blacklunar asked, giving him a weird look.

"The so called silent wolf who you were getting all lovey on." Skylynx smiled smugly.

Blacklunar blushed and looked away.

"Well I mean I do love him but I haven't told him I loved him yet." She explained looking down sadly.

"Why haven't you told him?" Skylynx asked, clearly interested into the conversation that they were having.

"Well I feel like he doesn't like me back." She whimpered.

"Are you serious? Did you not notice how he looks at you? Have you notice that he talked to you and only you?" Skylynx asked, giving her a look that said 'you've got to be kidding me'.

"Yeah you're right. He did stand up for me, how did you know about him talking to me?" Blacklunar asked, wanting to know how he knew about Soundwave talking to her.

"Well we had been watching over you when we noticed that the two packs had been fighting and we saw you stop them. You were very interesting, you are like no other any female we had saw." Skylynx explained.

"Oh that makes me feel so much better knowing that three dragons are stalking me." Lunar exclaimed sarcastically.

"We weren't- You know what how about we just go check on your warriors?" Skylynx asked, getting annoyed with the small female wolf.

"Yeah let's go!" She exclaimed as she jumped off of the ledge of the cave.

Skylynx shortly followed. They soared above the cloud the sun making the top of the clouds seem orange. Blacklunar dove through the clouds making their trip count. Skylynx just simply flew not making it fun. Blacklunar looked at him and wondered why he wasn't having fun.

"Hey why aren't you making your trip count?" She asked flying up next to him.

"what's the point? Your just wasting energy." Skylynx said plainly.

"Come on have you ever tried making it fun?" Blacklunar asked.

"Well no I haven't but-" Skylynx started but was interrupted by Blacklunar.

"You don't know until you try." Blacklunar stated.

"Ok fine I will try to have a little 'fun'" Skylynx stated, enthusiasts the fun.

Skylynx started to do flips and twists. Blacklunar was amazed by the way he moved. His white coat of fur shined in the sunlight.

"Whooooaaaa hooooooo!" Skylynx roars, doing many tricks and finally having fun.

Blacklunar chuckled and went below the clouds. She noticed that they were right over the camp.

"Hey Skylynx we're here!" She shouted to the dragon, who was doing tricks.

"Ok let's go land." Skylynx stated dizzy, thinking he had done one to many flips.

They flew down and landed close to the main den. Well Blacklunar almost landed but it was on her face. Knockout, Breakdown, Dreadwing, Ironhide, Blackout, and last but not least Soudwave came out of the main den.