Chapter 6

Back at the camp the wolves started to join in and they all howled in harmony. for miles that's all you could hear was the harmony that they were all making.

Up on the waterfall Soundwave and Blacklunar heard there calls of joy and peace. They sopped howling and listened to the beauty. Blacklunar's heart fluttered when she heard all of these wolves who once hated each other and wanted to kill each other. She felt tears of joy running down her face. Lunar looked up at Soundwave and smiled.

"Happy Birthday beautiful. I love you with all my heart." Soundwave said, confessing his feelings to her.

"I love you too." She also confessed, putting her nose to his."

They were both in a love trance and didn't notice Shadowheart and other shadow wolves.

"Well, well, well what do we have hear boys. A couple of wolves getting all lovey on each other." Shadowheart teased, making the other shadow wolves laugh.

Blacklunar and Soundwave quickly pulled away and got into battle stances.

"Leave Shadowheart before I tare you from limb to limb!" Blacklunar growled out, showing her sharp canines.

"Oh Lunar acting like you could beat me in a battle you poor weak little thing." Shadowheart started, "But if you haven't noticed that you are surrounded and you can't any where."

"He's right Lunar they have us surrounded." Soundwave whispered into her ear.

Blacklunar growled not ready to give up.

"Your only teasing us to impress your little friends and if you wanted to fight me then how did i almost kick your tail the last time we had met?" Blacklunar asked smugly.

There were some oohs from the shadow wolves. The tips of Shadowheart's ears were red and his pale purple eyes grew bright.

"Jump and go find the others." Blacklunar whispered to Soundwave.

"No! I'm not leaving you!" Soundwave growled, furious that she would even think him leaving her side after promising that he would never leave her side.

"Do it! Or we will both die and will not be able to worn the other wolves! I will fight them of and you will run in a strait line don't look back." She whispered, looking him strait in the eye.

Soundwave look down sadly and whispered in her ear, " I will come back to find you."

Soundwave jumped off of the ledge and safely landed into the water.

"Oh Blacklunar we were never going to hurt your mate, we only needed to kill you and make sure that you don't stop Unicron." Shadowheart smugly stated.

"Bring in on!" Blacklunar growled, getting ready for the pain.

Back at the camp

Predaking and Darkscale landed next to Skylynx watching the wolves chatter happily. Predaking felt something was wrong.

"You ok Predaking?" Skylynx asked, looking at his friend worried.

"No something is wrong but I don't know what." Predaking said looking around when he noticed Soundwave burst through the bushes.

Soundwave slid to a stop in front of Optimus and Megatron.

"Black.......in.......need........help........shadow...." Soundwave tried to explain, panting from the long run he had taken.

"What what is it?" Optimus asked, clearly wanting to know what was going on and why was Soundwave was running.