Chapter 4

"Wakie wakie, love birds." A smug voice said, Waking Blacklunar and Soundwave up. 

Black lunar remembered what happened last night and looked back a Soundwave.

"Thank you Soundwave." She thanked him, giving him a lick on the cheek.

"Awwwww." Breakdown and Knockout exclaimed.

Blacklunar blushed looking away from Soundwave. She could still feel his body next hers still keeping her warm from the early morning chill. Wait? Early?

"Wait why are you up so early?" She asked getting up and shaking of the morning dew off of her fur.

"Well I'm the medic, I have to prepare early because there's always someone to get hurt," Knockout started, "and the herbs are stay fresh longer in the morning."

"Oh that makes sense." She stated.

"Oh speaking of morning, you should probably go back to the den before Megatron wakes up, Soundwave." Breakdown told Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded and head back into the den. Blacklunar got up and walked with them until there was a yell from the entrance of the camp.

"Autowolves are attacking!" Steve yelled, running into the main den and yelling.

Megatron, Shockwave, Starscream, Dreadwing, and Soundwave came running out of the den.

"Deceptivewolves! Prepare to attack!" Megatron yelled out, before running to the entrance.

Most of the pack followed behind except for Soundwave. He walked over to Blacklunar's side giving it a gentle nudge.

"Be careful out there." He stated, looking straight into her magnificent eyes.

"You too." She said, giving him a quick lick on the cheek.

They ran through the entrance and was met by Megatron and Optimus growling at each other.

"Leave my territory Optimus before I kill you!" Megatron growled.

"This is not your and we were just passing by!" Optimus growled back.

"This is stupid!" Lunar grumbled under her breath, as she walked in front of Optimus.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Megatron asked angrily.

"This is idiotic!-" She started but before she could finish the was the sound of powerful wing beats.

"The female is correct!" A booming, powerful voice growled.

"Dragons!!!" Steve yelled running.

"For someone I've never hear talked, you sure love to scream!" She exclaimed, giving him a weird look.

"I will take that as a complement." He stated, then screamed and ran away.

Megatron and Optimus moved away from the middle of the battle field, but Lunar stayed right where she was. Three dragons landed with a thud, they all circled around Blacklunar looking straight at her.

The one to her left had a bird like mouth, feathers and wings. He was blue, gray, gold, black, and navy blue. His beak was gray and the his fore head and horns were a gold color. His underside was covered with scales and it went to the bottom of his chin, to the end of his tail. Behind his golden colored horns where bigger Gray horns. His main body color was navy blue with blue and gray lines running down his body. His wings were lined with black and were gray. He had bright amber eyes.

The one to her right was a white, black, and blue furred dragon. He also had a black scaled underside. The edges of his white fur were blue, so it looked like he had frost on the edges of his fur. His face was black but the area around his eyes was blue. The Horns on his head were long, pointy, and black. Around his wings was black and the main color was white. His amber eyes seemed to be trying to burn into the back out her head. His teeth were fully shown and on his upper jaw there were two teeth that stood out and were bigger than the others.