Chapter 3

Wow was all Lunar could think. The camp was huge, in the middle of it all was a cave and two smaller caves on each side. Blackout came up next to her.

"The big one in the middle is is the main den where everyone sleeps, the one to the left is the medical den, and the one to the right is the eating den." Blackout explained.

"Thanks Blackout." Lunar thanked him.

"Please call me uncle. We're family aren't we?" Blackout stated smugly.

Lunar giggled, "Yes, we are family."

"Alright, if you need anything go to knockout for now because I will be having a meeting with Megatron and he doesn't like to be interrupted. Be nice and go have fun." Blackout exclaimed as he started walking towards the main den.

"Ok." She said, walking towards the medical den.

She walked in and noticed Knockout and Breakdown being yelled at by Starscream.

"You two are worthless why do I even bother to talk to you!" Starscream yelled, having a very high and annoying voice.

"Hey beta, how about you stop yelling at them and pick on someone your own size!" Lunar growled, standing tall at the entrance of the den.

Starscream turned around and noticed the beautiful female standing behind him. He smirked and strutted towards her.

"Ah the famous Blacklunar, you look as beautiful as your mother. Your fur sparkles in the sunlight." Starscream purred as he got closer to her.

"I don't need a freak like you talking about my mom!" Blacklunar growled, walking up to Starscream, clearly offended.

"Yeah Starscream just do yourself a favor and leave." A calm deep voice said.

The four look at the opening and saw Dreadwing.

"Fine!" Starscream growled out, as he stomped out of the den.

Dreadwing looked at Lunar remembering those special eyes of hers.

"Do you remember me?" He asked stepping closer to her.

Blacklunar looked straight at and finally remembered.

"Goldenwing? Is that really you?" She asked stepping closer to get a better look at him.

Dreadwing smiled happily, "It is great to know that you didn't forget about me."

"How could I forget you! You were the first wolf I met that weren't my parents!" Blacklunar exclaimed happily, jumping into his chest and snuggling into it.

"You were the one who made me smile after my brothers death and you made me laugh." He stated, resting his head on top of hers as if he were snuggling her back.

"So you guys met a long time ago? Cool." Breakdown interrupted.

"Knockout I am in need of assistance." A monotone voice said from behind Dreadwing.

Lunar and Dreadwing let go of each other and turned their attention to the speaker. There were two wolves standing at the entrance.

One was purple, black, and gray. His main body color was purple. His chest and the tip of his tail were black. The tips of his ears, back of his neck, paws, lower back, and thighs were gray. Lunar noticed that he only had one eye and it was bright red. Where his other eyes was supposed to be there where scars and stitches. Lunar was shocked by the sight. He bigger than her.

The other wolf was grayish dark blue, black, light blue, and blue. On his lower, the middle of his chest and up, his ears, and rings around his front legs were black. So was the middle of his face so he didn't look like he had a face. The lower half of his face was light blue. The top half and the tip of his tail was blue. His main body color is a grayish blue. His eyes were just like hers, red and blue.