Chapter 8

Everyone in the pack was out side looking at the sky. In the sky was a sworn of shadow like dragons. Predaking looked terrified and disproving.

Lunar noticed this looking up at him and asked, "Predaking what is wrong?"

"Those are the souls of dragons and they are forced to fight for bad!" Predaking roared out not happy.

'Wait the souls? Then that means that all of the shadow creatures are just souls trapped on this planet and that Nightfang's parents and pack are truly dead.' Blacklunar thought.

Blacklunar was trying to think but couldn't because she was so scared of losing her friends and family just like she did the first time. Then she got a plan.

"Everyone listen up we need to leave this camp now before we all die! Scatter and run to where I lost my wings! If you don't know where that is then follow someone who does! Now run!" Blacklunar yelled as she watched the pack start running in all different directions.

Blacklunar look up at Predaking giving him a look that said 'Go I will be fine'. Predaking nodded and took off into the sky trying his best to avoid the shadow dragons. Soon Darkscale and Skylynx took off after him. A purple fire ball flew into the main den setting it a flame.

"Help!" A voice yelled from inside the burning den.

Blacklunar's eyes widened when she realized who it was.

"Ironhide!" Blacklunar yelled, running over to the burning den jumping over the flames.

Blacklunar landed with a yelp and tumbled a little. She didn't have the time to care about her injuries all she needed to do was get her uncle and make sure they survive. She jumped over flaming pieces of ruble and beds of grass. In the back of the cave she saw a curled up fuzz ball of yellow and gray fur.

"Ironhide get up we need to get out of hear!" Blacklunar yelled so he could hear her.

Ironhide uncurled himself from a yellow wolf.

'Bumblebee!' Blacklunar thought, eyes widening.

Bumblebee was not moving. Blacklunar triad to wake him up by nudging him but he wouldn't wake up. Blacklunar looked at her uncle and noticed that his paw was badly bent. She looked at him with worry in her eyes.

"I will be fine but i can't carry Bumblebee." Ironhide reassured, then looking down at the young yellow wolf sadly.

Blacklunar also looked down at Bumblebee then looked back at Ironhide. More ruble started to fall and the sealing was slowly starting to collapse in.

"Quickly get him on my back and run to the waterfall I will be behind you!" Blacklunar yelled as Ironhide got Bumblebee on her back and started to run but looked back.

"Go!" Blacklunar yelled struggling to get up but got up and started to run.

They ran and didn't look back. Blacklunar and Ironhide heard a very loud thud and realized that the whole camp had fallen the ground. They ran to the waterfall and saw that Optimus and Megatron were arguing.

"We need to leave this place before we are all killed!" Optimus yelled getting in Megatron's face.

"No we need to go back and stay at the camp!" Megatron yelled back getting ready to tackle the blue eyed wolf.

There was a chatter going through the pack but was silenced when Blacklunar slowly walked through the crowd towards Ratchet and Knockout. She laid down in front of them and and had Ironhide carefully slide Bumblebee off. Blacklunar rose to her feet and looked at the two shocked medic wolves.