Chapter 7

Knockout was now tired out and sitting next to three laughing dragons and three laughing wolves.

"Just....give me a ....minute." Knockout panted, laying down and rolling onto his back.

Blacklunar, Bumblebee, and Breakdown were laughing with tears rolling down their faces. They could barely stand. Predaking was chuckling and so were Darkscale and Skylynx.

"Its been so long sense I have laughed this hard. It feels good to laugh again." Breakdown commented, laying down next to his friend. 

"Yeah I agree." Bumblebee said, as he and Blacklunar walked over to them and sat down.

Blacklunar nodded her head in agreement but then noticed that the bandages that were covering her scars was getting lose. 

"Hey Knockout, do you think you fix my bandages?" Blacklunar asked, turning to show her that bandages were lose.

"Oh yeah. Breakdown come help me." Knockout complied as he and Breakdown walked over to her.

Knockout leaned down and untied them only to bring them to her so they would stay more secure. Breakdown held the bandages in place so they wouldn't Blacklunar when they moved. Blacklunar flinched a little at the pressure that Breakdown was applying.

"Sorry." Breakdown mumbled, not adding as much pressure.

"It's ok." Blacklunar assured.

Knockout finished tying the bandages and back away looking at his job well done.

"There. you should be fine for a couple days and if they do get lose again then just tell Redcross or Breakdown and I, ok?" Knockout explained making sure she was listening.

"Yep I got it. Now lets go hunting!" Blacklunar exclaimed getting excited.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Slow your roll Missy you can't go hunting you're still healing. You can go with but you can't hunt, understood?" Ratchet said, walking over to them getting all snappy.

"OK ok no need to get all snippy old wolf." Blacklunar stated, annoyed walking off into the woods.

Blacklunar, Bumblebee, Knockout and Breakdown walked into the tree line disappearing.

"Skylynx go with them and make sure no one attacks them." Predaking said, keeping his eyes on the group as they walked through the woods. 

"Yes my king. Hey guys wait up!" Skylynx bowed then yelled out running after the wolves.

The four wolves and one dragon walked to find a stream that was about four feet long and two feet deep. Blacklunar walked up to the stream and started to drink the water. So did Knockout but his whole snout was in the water. Bumblebee decided it would be a good idea to jump into the water and splash everyone.

"Hey! Why you-" Blacklunar started anger but was interrupted when she was pushed into the water. 

"Water fight!" Bumblebee yelled, splashing Skylynx and Knockout but Breakdown was able to move just in time.

"Hey! Can't I drink in peace?" Breakdown asked irritated.

"Nope!" exclaimed Blacklunar, Knockout, Skylynx and Bumblebee at the same time.

They all slashed Breakdown with a wave of water. Breakdown, now soaked, had a mischievous smile on his face. Breakdown ran towards the deep part of the stream witch was about 6 feet deep.

"Canon ball!" Breakdown yelled, before landing in the water with a big splash. 

This time Skylynx was now soaked and had an annoyed look on his face. Blacklunar walked behind Knockout without him noticing and backed making him yelp and jump into the water. Blacklunar laughed falling to the ground from laughing so hard. Skylynx got an idea and walked into the water and dug his claws into the ground. Bumblebee noticed this and took cover.