Neil Trick Harris

-Pete's Pov-

"Pete, honey it's time for breakfast." Meagan said as she entered the room.

I smiled at her and got out of my bed. How sweet she made me breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen and was greeted with bacon, eggs, and biscuits, god she's the best wife ever.

"Thanks babe!" I say as I kiss her cheek.

An image flashed through my head. Dirty blond, almost brown hair.

I sat down overwhelmed.

"Pete are you alright?" She asked worried.

"Yeah just kind of dizzy." Why did I just lie to my wife?

"That must've been from hunger. You slept all day yesterday."

She quickly fixed me a plate. She sat it down in front of me and kissed the top of my head.

"Hey, did we know anyone with blue eyes, blond hair, and they really like magic tricks maybe?" I asked curiously.

She looked at me confused and then her face softened,"You must be thinking of Neil Patrick Harris from how I met your mother. The character he plays, Barney, loves magic tricks." She laughed.

Neil Patrick. Trick. Huh I guess that's how my mind translated it. Funny.

Once I finished breakfast, I left to go take a shower.

I began to take my pants off, but stopped when I felt something in my pocket. A phone.

I clicked the home button and saw a picture of the guy that I think I've been seeing when I close my eyes. This must be Neil Patrick Harris. He's really cute.

I slide it to unlock, but there's a password. Great, having a memory would be cool right now. I slide down from the top to look at the notifications.

2 Voice Mails From: Wife ;)

I want to listen to them, so I should, ask Meagan what my password is.

But part of me is screaming at me, telling me that I shouldn't ask her.