365 Days

"Great. So you mean to tell me we have to retrieve censored by the end of 365 days? That's it? Retrieving censored is a really big task, even when we have so much time..." Will says, staring into his boyfriend's dark and romantic brown orbs. The very orbs that he had learned to love, though it was one of the only learning processes he got (straight? nope, wrong word) right away.

"Yep! So I'll say 250 days for Italian? You're definitely going to need to know it for this quest." Will groans, and Nico feels suddenly angry. Why was Will groaning about something like this? Nico's life was on the line here. If Will didn't care enough to want to keep him alive, then there was no point in-- "Hey," he said softly, noticing Nico's discomfort. "We'll get through this. Don't doubt yourself--and me-- so much."

"Fine. But I can't have us censored without you being able to speak Italian fluently. If you slip up even once, they'll know."

"But are you sure? Can we really procrastinate on this for that long?!"

"Of course!" Nico says, but he can tell his beautifully stupid boyfriend is still unconvinced. "It'll be a lot easier if you just trust me. Can you do that?"

"I'm not sure if I can trust anyone right now. Are you sure this isn't just a nightmare?" Will says, worried because of all that's happened.

Nico gave him a quick kiss. "That feel like a nightmare to you?"

Will flushed a brighter pink than he was. "No."

"Correct answer. Now come on, we got to get moving."

~.・゜-: ✧☾  250 Days Later  ☽✧ :-゜・.~

Nico felt suddenly scared and looked to Will. "Are you ready? You sure you won't--"

"Sono pronto." Will nodded, and took Nico's hands in his own. "Let's summon your mother."