Talking

Peach's POV
I was having a talk with Daisy. "So, how's the date with Luigi?" I asked. "It's not a date date. We're just hanging out. As friends," Daisy said.
"Right," I said in disbelief.

"I know what your doing. And it's not going to happen again," Daisy said. "Happen what?" I asked, pretending that I don't know what she's talking about.

"Trying to set me up with a guy, even though I'm not ready," Daisy said. "I know, but I just don't want your parents to continue to bother you with the whole "Finding a prince" sort of thing," I reminded her.

"I'll worry about my parents, you worry about Bowser. You may never know if he's going to kidnap you again," Daisy said. "Speaking of Bowser. Has he ever gone to your kingdom?" I asked. "Other than trying to apologize for making that joke, no," Daisy informed.

"What about Luigi?" I asked. "What about him?" Daisy asked. "Has he ever mentioned Boswer?" I asked. "It's not my place to say," Daisy said. "Please, you're his best friend. I mean, he tells you things," I said. "Yeah, but, as his best friend, we keep secrets," Daisy said.

I sighed, knowing Daisy would be loyal to Luigi. "Are you his best friend too?" Daisy asked. "Just friends. We never really talked much after we defeated Boswer," I said. "What about his brother? I mean, I never met the guy, but from what I heard from Luigi, he's overprotective of him," Daisy said.

"Mario? Yeah, he is. When me and Mario, and Toad went to go save Luigi, Mario seemed to really care about him," I said. "They're lucky. They have each other. We don't even have brothers or sisters," Daisy said.

"I considered you as a sister," I said. Daisy placed her hand on my shoulder. We enjoyed the time.

Mario's POV
Lately, I've been noticing that Luigi has been spending time with Daisy. I know they're not going to date each other, but I'm concerned about his other friend. I mean, when he says he's going to spend his other friend, he doesn't tell me who it is.

When I do ask him, he gets upset, and he just doesn't want to talk about anymore. Somehow, I tried asking Daisy, but she said it's not her concern to tell me. Peach doesn't know who it is either.

I was on a date with Peach. We were both silent. "We need to talk about Luigi," We both said.

"You're worried about him too, princess," I said. "Yes. I want to slknow him better. We haven't spent time ever since Bowser was defeated," Peach said.

"What can we do? I tried asking him, but he gets upset with me," I said. "Same with Daisy. She said that as his best friend, she's not saying anything," Peach said.

"It's strange. Luigi and I have been together for a long time, he always tells me things," I said. "I think he's upset about the date thing with Daisy that he doesn't trust us," Peach said.

"I wonder when this secret started," I said. "It all started when Luigi set Boswer go," Peach pointed out. She's right. After Luigi ran off that day after our fight, he's been gone for a few hours.

"Princess, we need to g to the darklands," I said. "Mario, this is not a good idea. If we march to Bowser's castle, there would be war. I don't want my toads to get hurt," Peach said.

I know she was right. Peach held my hand. "If Luigi is with Boswer and gets hurt, then you can march to Bowser's castle," Peach said.

I agreed to it.