Should I?

Luigi's POV
The kids have been happy that I came back. Boswer and I have been spending time with them.

Suddenly, Kamek showed up. "Luigi, I need to speak to you for a moment," Kamek said. I nodded my head and gave Boswer a kiss on the cheek.

Kamek transported us to the throne room. "What is it that you want to talk about, Kamek?" I asked.

"I want you to move in with Bowser," Kamek said. "Wait, what?" I asked, confused. "Yes, I want you to move in with the king," Kamek repeated.

"Isn't too soon? I mean, Bowser and I just started dating. The kids, Boswer, what would they think?" I asked.

"The kids adore you. I've never seen them so happy. They can't be happy with just anyone. With Bowser, I'll be with you two on discussing this," Kamek said.

I sat down on the bottom step. Kamek stood in front of me. "I've never seen the king so happy with anyone. His obsession with the princess was difficult to see, but with you, it's easier. He wouldn't stop talking about you," Kamek said.

I looked at Kamek. "He talked about me?" I asked. "Of course. He smiles when you're around," Kamek said.

I looked away from Kamek. I'll give you time to think about it. If you want to move in, let me know so we'll talk to Boswer about it," Kamek suggested.

I nodded my head in agreement. Kamek used his wand and transported me back to Boswer and the kids. I landed on Boswer.

I looked at his crimson eyes. I quickly got off of Boswer. "S...Sorry," I said.

"It's OK. What were you and Kamek talking about?" Bowser asked. "It's nothing important. Just happy to see me," I said.

"Ah, ok," Bowser said. We continued spending time with the kids.

When I came home, I stood near the house. I don't want to go back. Mario might lock me in my room again.

Although, he's afraid of Daisy. I guess you can't mess with Daisy. I opened the door.

"Mario?" I called. No answer. I ran up to his room. He was sleeping. I covered Mario with the blanket. I went to my room and got changed.

I laid down on my bed. I kept thinking about what Kamek said. Should I really move in with Bowser? I really do love Boswer, but what about Mario and Peach.

I never get to spend time with Peach. With Daisy, I'm already close with her more in such a short period of time. Then I remembered what Mario said about Peach. Is this why she said that this is a good thing? Did she knew Boswer could fall for someone else?

I know what I got to do. I turned off my lamp and went to sleep.