Well....

Mario's POV
I know that Peach wanted me to wait to see if Boswer hurts Luigi, but I just can't wait.

Luigi was walking in the kitchen, looking really nice. More nice than usual. I noticed his clothes. They seem to be fancy clothes. "Bro, where did he get those fancy clothes?" I asked.

"Oh, I got these with Daisy yesterday," Daisy said.

I'm starting to get jealous of Daisy. Luigi and Daisy have been hanging out alot. "H..Hey Weege. Um... where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going for a lunch date," Luigi said. "With Daisy? Aren't you guys just friends?" I questioned. "Not with Daisy, with someone else," Luigi said.

"Is it that same friend you mentioned," I said. Luigi hesitated but answered, "Yes." "Who could it be?" I asked. Luigi didn't answer and looked away.

"If it's a guy you're gonna date, just so you know, I don't mind," I said. Luigi looked at me in shock. "You don't mind that I'm bi?" Luigi asked.

"I don't mind," I said. Luigi hugged me. "C.Can I confess something to you?" Luigi asked. "You know you can tell me anything," I reassured. Luigi paced back and forth.

"Weegee, you're starting to get me worried," I said. "S...Sorry. It's just that I don't want you to get mad at me," Luigi explained. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Just tell me. I promise I won't get mad," I said. "Luigi took a deep breath and looked at me in the eyes.

"I'm seeing Boswer," Luigi admitted. My mouth fell. I don't know if I heard that right. Luigi dating Boswer?

"Mario?" Luigi snapped me out of my thoughts. "You're seeing Bowser?" I asked. "I knew it. I knew you'd get mad," Luigi walked into the living room.

"Not mad. Just surprised," I said. "I know you don't like Boswer, but I've spent time with him and his kids. He's the best dad ever," Luigi said.

"How do I know that he's a dad?" I asked. "I got pictures of his kids," Luigi said. He pulled out his phone and showed me a couple of pictures of Bowser's kids.

They look so happy. One picture that had a kid that resembled Boswer was holding the camera in selfie mode. I couldn't help but chuckle.

I handed Luigi his phone. "Is this why you didn't want me to know?" I asked.

"After the jailbreak, I knew you'd guys figured out I let him out and call me a traitor," Luigi said. I sighed and hugged my brother.

"No wonder why Boswer hasn't kidnapped the princess," I said. "Also he never bothered Daisy," Luigi added. I looked at him confused. "Don't ask," Luigi said. Luigi looked at his phone. "Shoot, I have to go. Bowser's waiting for me. Gotta go bro. Bye," Luigi hugged me and ran out.

I hope Luigi is safe.