You can't

Luigi's POV
"I can't believe it," Mario said. "Mario, please calm down," I said. "No, I will not calm down. How could you do this, Lu? Why on earth did you agree to be his boyfriend?" Mario asked.

"I thought you'd be happy for me," I said, crying. "I mean, look at him. He's a monster," Mario said.

"You said you're ok with me being bi?" I said. "I know what I said, but you can't be with the bad guy," Mario shouted.

"If you can't trust him, then you don't trust me," I said. "Trust you? You let him out, you secretly visiting him behind my back, and you instantly forgot about how he almost destroyed the world. I can't trust you," Mario said.

That hurt. I thought my brother would understand. Mario took a deep breath. He placed his hand on my shoulder. I slapped his hand.

"What's with you, bro?" Mario asked. "It's my choice to fall for someone, ok? I don't need your permission," I shouted. "That's it," Mario said.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to my room. "Mario, what are you doing?" I asked. Mario shoved me into my room. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

I grabbed the doorknob and tried to open the door. He really locked me in my own room. "You will not leave your room until you realize what you said," Mario said.

"Mario, let me out," I banged on the door. I didn't hear Mario. I kept banging and kicking the door.

I finally gave up. I cried until I fell asleep on the floor.

Mario's POV
I had no choice. I had to lock Luigi in his room. Why can't he see I'm trying to protect him?

It's been an hour since Luigi threw his little tantrum. I decided that maybe an hour in his room is good enough.

I grabbed the key and went to his room. As I unlocked his door, I noticed that Luigi wasn't in his room. Where's Luigi? I checked his entire room. How did he get out?

That's when I realized that the window was open.

Oh no! He went to Bowser's kingdom. He's in big trouble when he comes home.