advice

Luigi's POV
The next morning, I woke up and went to the kitchen. I normally wake up early. As I headed to the kitchen, Mario was drinking coffee.

"Mario, you're up early," I pointed out. "I just had a lot of thinking since you were gone," Mario said. "About what?" I asked, pouring coffee.

"About you and Boswer. I don't approve of your guys relationship because of what he did, but I can tell that he hasn't done anything bad," Mario said.

Mario will never change. No matter what, he'll be overprotective of me. "What I'm trying to say is that....I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lock you in your room," Mario apologized.

I can tell Mario was so scared of us being separated again. I hugged my brother. "Hey, don't worry. We're both lucky, I guess," I said. "Lucky? How?" Mario asked.

"We're both dating royalty," I said. "You're right. Peach is amazing," Mario smiled. "I need your advice on something," I said. "Advice? On what?" Mario asked.

"If someone gave you a suggestion to move in with someone after you started dating, what would you do?" I asked, sipping my coffee. "Hmmm, I guess I'd wait for a month until I move in with them, but I'd give it half a month. You know, to see if you guys are really comfortable about this," Mario advised.

He's right. "Why are you asking me this all of a sudden?" Mario asked. I set my coffee on the table. "Kamek suggested that I move in with Bowser," I told him. "Who's Kamek?" Mario asked.

"Bowser's Magikoopa," I said. "What did he tell you?" Mario asked. "He told me that I should move in with Bowser, but I don't know," I said.

"How are you feeling about this?" Mario asked. "It seems too soon for me. I mean, I want to move in, but Bowser might not like the idea," I said.

"How about this. Talk to Boswer about it. Ask for his opinion if he wants you to move in. With or without Kamek," Mario said.

I thanked Mario and went to my room.

You're my Romeo (Bowuigi)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara