Drugged

Luigi's POV
Today is the day King Boo is coming over for dinner. The kids had an early dinner. Boswer doesn't want King Boo around the kids. I have to agree.

I don't want the kids near him either. Boswer and I got dressed for King Boo's arrival.

I was pacing back and forth. I was so nervous about meeting King Boo.

"Don't worry, darling. I'll be with you," Boswer comforted me. I smiled at him. Kamek appeared. "Sires, King Boo has arrived," Kamek said. We thanked him.

We met King Boo at the dining hall. "Well, if it isn't my dear friend Boswer and his lover, Luigi," King Boo said. "Luigi, stay by me," Boswer said.

"What's wrong, Boswer? Do you think that I'll hurt your boyfriend?" King Boo joked. Boswer didn't answer. "Why don't we have a seat?" Boswer offered.

We all took a seat. Boswer held my hand. "I never considered you a man loving the same gender, Boswer," King Boo said.

"Why are you really here Boo?" Boswer asked angrily. "That's King Boo to you, King Boswer. The reason why I'm here is to ask you to combine our kingdoms together," King Boo said. "Never," Bowser said.

Bowser's chefs brought us our foods. They quickly ran back to the kitchen. I noticed that they left the door a bit open to hear. We began to eat.

"So, maybe you should reconsider my offer?" King Boo said, eating a bowl of spaghetti.

"Again, I'll never do it. Also, I heard your subjects have been terrifying my subjects. Some nearly died due to fear," Boswer said. "What do you want me to do about it?" King Boo asked.

"I suggest you take them back before there is going to be a problem," Boswer threatened.

"Well, what does your lover here have to say about this?" King Boo looked at me. "I...I'd say, just take your subjects out of here. They're causing problems," I snapped, getting out of my chair.

I was in shock. I looked at Bowser. I never snapped like this at anyone. "Well, I didn't expect this weakling to snap," King Boo said. King Boo flew away from us. "Very well. I'll take my subjects and leave," King Boo said.

He went to the doors where the balcony was at. He opened his mouth and made some kind of sound.

All the Boos came out of nowhere. Especially the ones that came out of the kitchen. King Boo turned to us. "Have a fun night," King Boo remarked.

Then, all the Boos disappeared. "What did he mean by that Boswer?" I asked. "I don't know.  Anyways, how are you feeling? You were pretty mad at King Boo," Bowser wondered. "I'm fine. I normally don't get mad like that, but it felt different," I said.

"Different? How?" Bowser asked. "More like I want something, but can't get it," I said. "Probably just gotten a bit scared of meeting him," Bowser said. "Probably. Can we we go to bed?" I asked. "Sure. I'll escort you to your room," Bowser said.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked. "Of course," Bowser said. Boswer picked me up and took me to his room. This feeling began to increase. Not the one when I started to develop feelings for Boswer, but more different.

Bowser's POV
After I picked up Luigi, I started to gain this strange feeling. Like I want Luigi, but much more. When we got to my room, Luigi began to kiss me.

We went to bed, but I ended up striping Luigi. Luigi did the same thing. When we didn't have anything on, we ended up doing something more. Soon, we fell asleep.

The next morning, Luigi and I woke up. My body feels like my body is a ton of weight. "Ugh. My body, and down there hurts. Did we just-" Luigi asked.

"Yes. We did," I said. "How?" Luigi asked. "Aphrodisiac," I spoke. "Hold up, what? Aphrodisiac? We didn't have Aphrodisiac," Luigi said.

"Last night. The Boos must've put Aphrodisiac in our food," I said. "That's what King Boo meant of "Have a fun night," Luigi said. We both groaned on what happened.

I hope you guys like this chapter. I know it's longer.