Epilogue

Chapter 11:

(Hildegard POV)

- 8 years later-

I was making sure everything was prepared. Ever since all three of us got married Clio, Amber and I took turns hosting get togethers every other month and this month was my turn. Zandar walked in as I was going through my checklist, "Everything is going to be perfect, like it always is when you plan one of these events." He said coming from behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned my head to face him, "Go figure out what you are going to do with James and Desmond and leave me to the details." He continued to hold me though, "Nah, I got that all planned. I think I'm going to stay right here." I rolled my eyes but smiled as I leaned my head against his shoulder, "You think everything is perfect?" I asked. He laughed, "Hey you are perfect so, everything you do has to be perfect as well." I smiled.

"They're here! They're here!" I laughed as she began running towards us and into my arms, "Who is here?" I asked and Zandar laughed behind me, "Mommy, you didn't forget did you?" I smiled, "Now Amara, have I ever forgotten anything important?" She looked up to my and brought a hand to her chin, "Yes, you forgot Daddy's birthday last year, I had to remind you." Zandar was finding this hysterical and I regretted pretending I forgot last year so she could be in charge of everything, "Well I didn't forget this everything is ready." She smiled up at me, "Good, I can't wait to play with Della and Lorelai." Zandar came down to our level, "What about Andrew or Aidan?" She pouted, "Aidan is alright, I guess but Andrew is so mean." She had her arms crossed against her chest and I held back a laugh, "How is he mean?" I asked. "He is always teasing me, pulling on my veil and talking about how much better he is at running, climbing and a bunch of other things than me. I am the awesome one, not him." She stomped her foot at the last word and I shared a look with Zandar. "What are you two looking at?" She asked. "You'll understand when you're older, now let's go say hi to everyone."

(Zandar POV)

I watched as Amara took us running in front of us and I stood up, helping Hildy up as well. "Where does she get that from?" I asked. Hildegard just looked me up and down, "We both know, she gets it from you. Now come on, our friends are waiting." We all walked to the entrance and saw their flying coaches both coming from Enchancia. Amber and Desmond got out first and their kids quickly came out. Amara ran up and hugged Della and we walked over to Amber and Desmond. Amber was holding their youngest daughter on her hip and Aidan was in front of Desmond, "You would think that they don't see each other everyday at school." We laughed. James and Clio soon came over to us and Clio was holding their daughter Ella, "Aunt Clio where is Andrew?" Aidan asked. Clio smiled, "He is right over there sweetie." Aidan than ran off towards his cousin and we all shared a laugh.

Hildegard then put a hand on Clio's shoulder, "We are going to be in-laws one day." I began shaking my head, "No, not my little girl, no." I started and the girls started laughing, "Does he still talk about her all the time?" Amber asked. "Great all of the women are against me," They ignored me and Clio nodded her head, "Yeah, all the time. Even on the ride here he was complaining about having to see Amara again," "That doesn't mean anything," I tried to interject but, I knew it was a weak argument. Hildegard knew it too as she waved me off, "She is always talking about him too. Even today when Zandar mentioned Andrew she had a whole rant prepared." I brought my hands to my face and turned towards Des and James, "Guys help me out." They both put their hands in the air and Des said, "When they get like this, it is best if we back away slowly after we take the kids and we do our own thing." Des and James each took their younger daughters and all three of us walked away.

I took them over to the balcony and each of them held their daughters as we began our lunches, "Ever think about having another one?" James asked. I laughed, "Yeah, we've talked about it but, I don't think it is going to happen." Des laughed, "I didn't think we were going to have another one then 7 months later I got this little one." I looked over at James, "What about you how did you end up with Ella?" He leaned back into the chair, "Well we had a race and told Andrew he could pick the prize. He wanted a sibling and I said Yes, heard an earful from Clio about that. A year later we got Ella." "I'm not against having another kid, it is just not in the plans. Whatever happens I just want my family to be happy." James lifted up a beer and we all took one as well, "To our happy families." I dipped my head and tapped their glasses.