part ten

I looked at Dimitri like i was going crazy.
"Are you for real?" I asked. he nodded and out of excitment i jumped him. he easily caught me like i was a cloud and he spun me around. i laughed and he kissed me as he put me back down on the ground.

"I have to tell everyone!" I said jumping up and down. he laughed and i could tell he was as happy as me. I grabbed his hand and i pulled him to the pack. Once inside everyone's head popped up like they knew. Gretel came up to me and she smiled.

"I'm so happy for you." she said. I looked at her and made a confused face. " You can smell the air and tell you were marked." She said. I nodded like a complete idiot. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I'm proud of you Dimitri." I heard Alaric say. I looked at him hugging Dimitri, in a fatherly way. I'm guessing he was like a father to him more than any other would have. I guess i could say the same. I smiled and hugged Gretel back. Then i was pulled away and hugged by Alaric.

"Thank you for being his mate. I wouldnt have been very happy if it was someone else." I laughed. Alaric gave me a tight squeeze then let me go. Everyone in the pack afterwards stood up and crossed one arm over their hearts signifiying that i was welcomed to the family, and as the mate of their Alpha.

I smiled and happiness washed over me. I looked through the back seeing some of the members glare at me. The men werent but the girls were. Mad because i stole Dimitri from them. I smirked.  

I saw as they growled. I was about to growl back but then i was jumped by the pups. Sarina, Jason, Marcus, and Antonio jumped me with so much force that i went flying to the floor. They were giggling their hearts out.

"We LOVE you!" The yelled at the same time. My heart jumped with joy. I smiled and kissed all of them on the forehead.

"I love you guys too." I said. They hugged me with as much strength they had. When their parents took them off of me, and apologizing for their misbehavior, Dimitri pulled me into a kiss. I bit his bottom lip and he yelped.

"That hurt." He said. I lifted an eyebrow, and snorted.

"Yeah but you liked it." I said. He smiled and hugged me. He kissed me again and gripped my hand in his.

"We have to go hunting or else we'll go hungry and i cant let the kids starve." He said. I knew he wasnt going to let me go but i offered anyway.

"Want me to go?" I asked. He looked at me angrily.

"Hell no i dont. Not after what happened tonight." He said.

"I knew that already, but i asked anyway." I said and he sighed shaking his head.

"I'm going to hurt you." He said in a husky voice. I giggled.

"Just try, pretty boy." I said and kissed him again before they left. I watched as three of them left. Dimitri took Seth and Aiden. Leaving Alaric, Sedaris, and Gabriel to watch over the pack. They stayed outside so they could watch for any human attackers. I walked over to the pups who were playing in their little cute wolf forms. They were biting each others ears and what not.

"Um, Seera can we talk with you." I looked up to see alexandra, she was the one i met who called me an ugly dog. She had two others with her. I believe they were, Amber and Flora the twins. I stood up and walked with them to the back of the Building.

They turned around swiftly and pushed me into the wall. with alot of force i might add.

"How can you take Dimitri when we were here first." Said alexandra. I shrugged.

"Should've got him then, and you wouldnt have to worry about me being his mate now would you." Venom slipping through my every words. She glowed with and and tried to claw my face. I ducked and elbowed her in her stomach. I didi tell you i could protect myslef if i had too.

"You ...." I cut her off.

"You what. You know you cant threaten me and get away with it. You can deal with me or deal with Dimitri one or the other, or both if you prefer." I said and i crossed my arms. She growled and whipped her around.

"Get her dont stand there." She yelled at the twins. I looked at them and they didnt budge. I tilted my head toward front of the building with the rest of the pack and they left without any protest." What the hell."

"Now do you want to live, because if you leave like they did, i just might let you." I said. I felt as my fangs grew from anger, and heat roll off of me signaling that i might change if i get any angrier.

"Fine, just know that i dont think of you as my Alpha's mated partner." She spat and walked away.

Great now i have to deal with the snobby alexandra. What more do you want me to go through?