part 15

Soon after a few minutes passed he was sleeping again. I smiled and I snuggled into him. Everyone was starting to wake up but they stayed since Dimitri was still sleeping. He needs his rest, and I’m glad I could give it to him. I kissed his cheek and watched his sleeping face. I wish nothing else would separate us.

An hour probably passed when he started waking up again. This time I won’t force him back to sleep. He looked at me and his eyes piercing through my soul. I leaned closer to him and his lips brushed mine. He kissed me and his hand moved up to my face and caressed my cheek with his thumb. After a minute he moved away and smiled.

“How are you feeling?” He asked me. I gave him a small smile. 

“Just fine, how are you feeling?” I asked and he kissed my nose.

“Like a new man. Thanks for making me go to sleep; I might have died of exhaustion.” He said, and I pouted I didn’t want to hear anything about him dying.” Sorry, I didn’t mean to say that.”

“No, it’s okay. Thank god I made you go to sleep then.” I said and moved to get up. I looked around the cave and noticed everyone was in their wolf forms. I guess they just prepared to run again. I looked out the cave and saw that the entrance was covered by the males. I smiled, they are good members.

Dimitri sat up and their heads turned our way. I think it was Gabriel and Alaric who walked over to us. I was right; they changed and sat down near us.

“Are you alright Alaric?” Dimitri asked. Alaric looked at Dimitri and lifted his shirt to show his wound. It was completely gone, only a slight color difference in his skin showed where his was shot.” Good.”

“We need to talk about what to do next. What are we going to do if they do catch us?” Gabe asked. I looked away and bit my bottom lip till it hurt.

“We will fight. I will not let them hurt my pack, nor my mate. I just hope that it’s enough to tell them to back off.” Dimitri said.  I still kept looking down; I was scared something like that would happen. I didn’t want anything happening to the pups or anyone else.

“Before that happens should we leave, it’ll be safer.” I heard Gretel say. I looked up and she sat down next to Alaric. He held onto her tightly. She kissed his neck and he sighed.

“Yes, we will. It will be safer and they most likely won’t catch up with us by foot anyway.” Dimitri said. We’ve been here for hours so, they had to have called off the search, for now.  I looked down and drowned out their voices. I didn’t want to listen to them anymore. My world was messing up once again. I lost my family, and I’m not going to lose them too.

“Go, we’ll catch up soon. I want to make sure they are not following.” Dimitri said. I looked up as I heard the last part.

“What do you mean go? Are you saying were moving again.” I said. Dimitri looked at me and nodded. I stood up and walked farther into the cave to cool down. I don’t know why I was mad, but I was just furious for some reason.

“Seera, I want you to go with them too.” Dimitri said. I whipped my head around so fast I made myself dizzy. I looked at him shocked, he was telling me to go and at this crucial moment. There was no way in hell I was leaving and fearing I might not see him again. If he dies here I will die along with him.

“No way. I’m staying here.” I said and he gave me a pained look.” Do you plan to stay here alone, by yourself?”

“No, Alaric wouldn’t have that so he’s also staying. Gabriel will be the one to lead the pack away from here. With you along with it.” He said and I felt like crying.  Gabe came back here and took my hand.

“WE have to leave now Seera let’s go.” He said and I pulled my hand away from him.

“No, I’m staying here too; you go and bring the pack to safety.” I said and he gave me a sad look.” I’ll be fine I know how to fight. Plus I’ve been through this before I can take it a second time.”

I saw as Gabe looked at Dimitri behind me and he let go. He turned away and before leaving he quickly gave me a hug.

“I think of you as my sister Seera. Please be careful.” He said and I choked a smile. I hugged him back and he gave me a finally squeeze.” Be careful.” He quickly jumped into the air and changed. With that he was gone and I was left alone inside the cave with Dimitri. I fell to my knees and I felt as the tears finally flowed down my cheeks. I screamed and I felt arms wrap around me tightly and I kept screaming.

******************

Yes it was short but i did this so i could warn you about the next part. It has a bit of matureness no i will not go full detail.

So if you do not like things like that i would advise you not to read this chapter or skip the parts and continue reading.

THANK YOU ENJOY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D COMMENT PLZ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!