part 14

I woke up and I was being held tightly into someone’s fully built body. I opened my eyes and I Dimitri was still sleeping and so was everyone else. I looked around and saw Gabe still watching. He was a real good Omega. I gave Dimitri a kiss and slipped out of his grip.  Walked over to Gabe and he turned around. He gave me a smile.

“Good morning, did you sleep well?” He asked. I nodded and stood next to him.

“You can go rest now.” I said,” Oh, before that, do you know how Alaric is?” I asked looking back and the sleeping Alaric.

“He should be fine, his arm had a bit of damage but it’s nothing that won’t heal within an hour.” I sighed when I heard that. Speak of the devil Alaric started moving and stood up. He stretched and walked over to us.

“How are you feeling?” I asked. He looked down at me, and gave his shoulder a roll.

“Just fine.” He said. I sighed and gave him a hug.” Gabriel you can go sleep I can take over.” Gabe looked at him for a bit but nodded and walked away. I stayed behind and stood next to Alaric.

“are you sure you’re okay, I’m still worried.” I said and he gave me a small chuckle.

“I really okay, I’m not going to die or anything.” He said,” Trust me I’m one tough wolf.” I nodded. He gave me a one armed hug.

“Seera someone is waking up.” I heard Gabe say. I turned to look and I saw Dimitri moving and I quickly went over there. He opened his eyes and I quickly snapped at him.

“Go. Back. To. Sleep. I will bite you so hard that a silver bullet sounded like a better way to go.” I said and I heard a few people laugh.” I mean it.”

“Alright, don’t kill me.” He said groggily before grabbing me and pulling me back into his side.” But you have to lay here with me.” He said and I gasped. I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.” You asked for it, babe.”

“Whatever just go to sleep.” I said and he snuggled his face under my shoulder blade.

I giggled, he was tickling me.

*********************************

Okay that was short but i was tired and i will write more tomorrow if my mom is more nicer and will let me use her laptop.

HOPE U ENJOY

:D :D :D :D :D COMMENT PLZ!!!