Unsaid feelings

Winter quickly turned around to find an open door and a heavily blushing Qibli who was still kind of looking downwards when Winter turned around.  "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Winter yelled at the Sandwing before quickly pulling him in so that way no other dragon would notice this and spread word. Winter closed the door, making sure to flip the sign this time. Winter shoved Qibli against the waterfall and held his mouth shut so that way he could not speak. 

"You better give yourself a good explanation sand snorter when I release your mouth or else you'll end up like that  Mudwing" Winter said while blushing. "And speak quietly" Winter added before letting go of Qibli's mouth but he raised his claws towards Qibli's neck and had his teeth bearded so that way he was as intimidating as physically possible. 

"Uh- well-i- uhhh" Qibli stuttered failing to give an answer while under pressure by Winter. "spit.it.out" Winter said harshly, still heavily blushing himself. "It was an accident" Qibli said while quivering and his face was turning from red to white. 'He is actually afraid' Winter thought with a sense of pity. Winter wanted to continue with this, he wanted to mangle Qibli's face for invading his privacy and seeing something he would never show to another dragon willingly. But he couldn't Qibli was beginning to look less like a strong, clever, and handsome dragon, but more like a scared dragonet all by himself. 

Winter decided to ease up on Qibli removing his angered face and claws but still having him pushed onto the waterfall. Qibli was under the actual flow of the water meanwhile Winter had to awkwardly have his head close to Qibli's chest, so all the water does not go into his eyes instead it went onto his back. "What are you doing here exactly?" "Same as you I suppose you reminded me; I should probably take a bath too and well uh the sign on the stall said vancant and I went in and saw-" "Enough sandwing I got the last part too well" Winter said purposefully interrupting him. 

The pair simply stared at each other for a couple of awkward seconds before Qibli broke it. "Well unless you're going to clean me can you let go of me?" Qibli asked. Winter pondered only for a moment and complied with Qibli's command except he chose the first one instead of the second. Winter pulled Qibli into the warm flowing water, just Infront of Winter. Then,Winter grabbed the bar of soap that he left on a small ledge next to the artificial waterfall and started rubbing it onto Qibli. Qibli was visibly shaken by this action by the way his body was moving, shifting on his talons and whatnot. 

Winter made sure to be as thorough as possible not letting on scale remain plighted by dirt, sand or whatever dirtied Qibli. Winter went up from Qibli's neck and started gently scrubbing Qibli's face, getting the underside of his chin and ears while noticing that Qibli was as red as a tomato. Winter gently stroked the soap on Qibli's beautiful horns making it shine. Winter finished with the face and moved downwards getting his legs and underside and ignoring Qibli's extremities pretending as if they were not there. 

Winter finished with his task and looked at Qibli unsure on what to do. "Well, I must say you did it as if you have experience" "Flattering" Winter replied to Qibli's remark. Winter was noticing the same look that Qibli had earlier beginning to form on his face. "Well, you did miss one thing" "What?" Winter replied with a questioning tone. "Right here" Qibli opened his mouth and pointed to his tounge. it wasn't actually dirty or anything  Qibli's teeth were kept spotless and white. "Oh I see" Winter said knowing exactly what Qibli was trying to do. 

"Well come here then" Qibli said pushing Winters head forward into a kiss. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SHOULD KILL HIM' ' HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE ROYAL ICEWING FAMILY' that one part of Winter yelled at him, but Winter ignored these thoughts and instead accepted Qibli's loving kiss.