Winter and Qibli's love

Winter started to move into the kiss, no longer being the one is submissive but now the dominant. Winter and Qibli kissed passionately for another minute before deciding it was best to stop. "Qibli if I hear a peep from you about this" "Oh don't worry princess, I won't tell a soul" Qibli said replying to Winter. 

"Stay in here for 5 minutes after I leave then come back Qibli". Qibli agreed to Winter's precaution. Winter peeked open the door making sure there weren't any dragons about and there was none. So, Winter quickly exited the stall and closed it walking quickly away but when he got close to the entrance he turned it into a calm, normal walk. 'What have I just done' Winter thought to himself as he exited the washroom. 

Winter made it back to his room without much happening on the way there. "Hey Winter, how was your bath?" Moon asked with a curious tone. 'I wonder why it was Moon that asked this instead of Kinkajou. "Fine I suppose, relaxing is better word for it I guess" Winter said while thinking about the fact he cleaned Qibli and made out with him in the stall. For some reason, Moon blushed after Winter thought that. 'Something is up with Moon; she's been acting strange since the moment I met her' Winter thought with a little bit of distain. 

Winter decided that he had the balls to ask Moon what was up. "Hey Moon, you mind if I ask you something?" "Uh no why do you ask?" Moon replied with a nervous tone. "What's with you? you've been acting weird since the moment I met you" "Uhm well I" Moon stuttered failing to give an answer. But before Winter could press further Qibli made an audible entrance into the room 'What's with the timing today?' Winter asked himself. 

Winter, Qibli, and Moon had all started to converse together, one so audible that Turtle even decided to join in. "Where is kinkajou exactly?" "I think she went to go get some sun time" Moon replied to Qibli. The trio laughed talked and played games together as there was nothing better to do. But by the 4-hour mark everyone had tired themselves out. "Well, I'm going to go to bed" Moon Sayed while yawning "yeah today was a little too eventful for my taste" Turtle said while heading back up to his cliff that was next to Winters.

Winter did the same as Turtle except and went up to his and landed on his fluffy bear pelt and made himself comfortable. But just before he fell asleep, he was disturbed by Qibli coming up to his cliff. "What now wasn't earlier enough?" Winter said quietly making sure not to have any unnecessary attention.  "Hmmm... no it was not" "You really are a weird dragon" Winter said while watching Qibli land on his cliff. "I just like spending time with you, can you really fault a dragon for that?" Qibli said. Winter did not have a response. 

Qibli went next to Winter and layed down next to Winter, Covering him with his wing. "Stop it" Winter said to Qibli although not really meaning it. "hm" Qibli grunted as he pulled Winter close to him almost completely covering Winter with his wing or body which was honestly an impressive feat considering the face that Winter was bigger than him. Winter was really enjoying this, his warm scales felt nice on his, making him feel cozy. "I love you Winter" Qibli said while yawning and closing his eyes. "I love you too" Winter said quietly while nudging himself under Qibli's chin. 

Hey guys just a short and sweet chapter let me know what y'all think of it, I do plan on having a conflict i just wanted to focus on this for a little bit. Ight that's all I had to say thank you for reading my story and goodbye.