𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻

Elastic Heart ---» Sia
"But you won't see me fall apart."

Better Than Revenge ---» Taylor Swift
"There is nothing I do better than revenge."

Queen ---» Loren Gray
"Cross my heart and hope to die, I don't need another guy, to fight my battles, I don't need rescuing..."

Roar ---» Katy Perry
"Like thunder gonna shake the ground."

So What ---» P!nk
"I got a brand new attitude, and I'm gonna wear it tonight... I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!"

Dangerous Woman ---» Ariana Grande
"Yeah, all girls wanna be like that, bad girls underneath like that, you know how I'm feeling inside..."

Dark Horse ---» Katy Perry
"Damn, she's a beast, I call her karma, she eats your heart out, like Jeffrey Dahmer..."

IDGAF ---» Dua Lipa
"Boy I, don't give a fuck."

Look What You Made Me Do ---» Taylor Swift
"Honey, I rose up from the dead I do it all the time."

Kings and Queens ---» Ava Max
"Once I start breathing fire, you can't tame me."

𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

Bad Blood ---» Taylor Swift
"Did you, have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted. Did you, have to ruin, what was shiny, now it's all rusted?"

𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓧𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻

Midnight Rain ---» Taylor Swift
"He was sunshine, I was midnight rain. He wanted it comfortable, I wanted that pain... I was making my own name, chasing that fame, all of me changed like midnight..."

If I Be Wrong ---» Wolf Larsen
"But if I be wrong, if I be right, let me be here, with you... tonight."

The Night We Met ---» Lord Huron
"I had all, and then most of you, some and now none of you."

Treacherous ---» Taylor Swift
"I can't decide if it's a choice... getting swept away. I hear the sound of my own voice... asking you to stay."