CHAPTER 1

-statics at 3am-

It's gonna get a little weird
Gonna get a little wild
We ain't from 'round here
We're from another dimension

It's gonna get a little weird
Gonna have a good time!
We ain't from 'round here
We're from another woo-hoo!

Yea-ah!

I'm talking fandoms
I'm talking fanfics
Fah-fah-fah-fah-fah-fah-fah-faaahhh!

It's gonna get a little wierd
Gonna get a little wild
We ain't from 'round here
We're from another dimension! ♪

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For Midnight,

I will not gonna be here for a while, but don't worry darling Void is there to keep you entertained. Just feed him right and play with him but he's a little too old for that but he keeps playing.

From Lennie

Midnight reads the note that has been sat on the table "welp, looks like I'm home alone" Midnight said and followed by voids meows "well... Not so home alone" Midnight picks him up and sat him on the couch and she sat next to him "ok so I'm bored... What are we going to do?" Void blinks twice "oh... I'm talking to a cat that doesn't even speak... Ok uh blink twice if you want to sleep and Blink once if you want to eat" void blinks three times "you already ate and you slept 24/7.... Ok let's just uhmmm... do chores which is surprising 'cause I'm doing one but who cares"

After a while they spend Their time together, and it was now nighttime.
Void jumps on Midnight's bed ready to sleep. Midnight changed her clothes and lay on the bed and sleep.

'3:30'

A loud sounds woken up Midnight, she opens her eyes to see nothing but darkness but she can hear some things going on in the basement. She grab her flashlight and go downstairs and opened the door that leads to the basement. She stared at it for a solid minutes.

" Ok I'm not gonna be the dumb protagonist from a horror movie I'm just gonna... " Midnight grabs a knife, extra flashlight and a chocolate bar. She slowly Walks in and careful not to miss a step on the stairs, boards creaks in every step she took. Finally she steps on the ground and looked around with her flashlight trying to find the source of the loud sounds.

She can feel someone run pass behind her so she turns around to see nothing, her eyes Landed on a old TV which is sparking and making a slight ringing then a radio suddenly switched on making her jump and flashed the radio who is making static. And by the looks of it, the TV and the radio are battling who is the most loud to make a sound.

"Ah... Looks like I found the problem"
Midnight grabs the radio and turns it off and put it far away from the tv making the tv silent, she raised a brow but shrugged and covered it with a white blanket she found.

"Finally" she sighed and she turned off the flashlight and saw something glowing in the dark, she freaked out and turn on her flashlight again and pointed it on the corner.
"Anong nangyare?(what happened?) What the fuck was that?" She then can feel something shocked her hand making her yelp and looked at her hand, blue lightning was flashing for a second "ok I'm out" she carefully run outside and shut the door locking it "this is why I don't like basements"

She sighed and went back to bed.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

A loud beeping sound filled the room, Midnight hit the snooze button and sat up. She walked out of the room and goes downstairs and saw void on the couch.

"Morning V, hope you slept well" the cat's ears Perks up and meowed "I'll take that as a yes" she eats some breakfast and feeds the cat before going to the couch and lay down and grab her phone and read some stories on Wattpad, after some few minutes the phone starts to glitch out and completely shuts off "what the.." she taps the phone and sighed "ugh.. what did I do this time" she puts the broken phone on the table and grab void

"Alam mo (you know) I want something interesting and exciting to happen today, Kase ang boring (because it's so boring) and it's killing me" After she said all of that a portal opens up Infront of them making Their eyes widen ".... Wait what?"

A flash of white light blinding their vision before turning red, for a few minutes Midnight finally got her vision back and noticed she was falling and was about to hit the ground "HOLY SH-!" She hits the ground with a loud thud, she groans and sat up and then looked up.

WELCOME
TO
HELL

I GAVE YOU FREE WILL AND NOW ITS YOUR FAULT.

"WHAT THE F-"