CHAPTER 2

-stuck with them in hell-

Her eyes was wide and her heart was raising with fear and confusion.
"How... Just how in the... Huh?!" She was so confused on what's going on, she gently touched the necklace on her neck and that makes her calm down.

"Huh? where am I? Huh uh..."
A voice suddenly spoke, Midnight turned around and saw a man with jet black hair, green eyes,black cat ears, black cat tail and he was sitting on the ground and he was wearing baggy pants and white t-shirt.

"Midnight?" The man asked as he tried to stand up and walked towards her with shaking legs and Midnight helped him.
"Who... Wait... Void?" The man nod his head "yeah it's me, void" Midnight is now more confused "but.. how..." Void sighed "I don't know either and Im not used to walk in two legs" void sways his tail and Midnight noticed he looks a little familiar...

"Ok uh.... We're in hell" Void said "no shit Sherlock" Midnight sighed "so we died?" Void asked and tilt his head to the side ".... I don't even fucking know... I'm confused as you are" they were both silent for a minute before Midnight spoke up "ok first things first, let's talk about our appearance. Ok so how do I look?" Midnight asked and Void looked at her trying to see what's different " well... Nothing different" void said "So we are not dead, that's a good news right?" Void was about to nod " WRONG" void shook his head "this makes me more... Uh I don't know the word.." Midnight looked up "you mean fragile?wea-" Midnight glared at Void "oh ho ho I'm not weak, I may be human in this hell but I'm going to prove It I can survive in hell... Erm... After we figure out where exactly are we"

They carefully walked around hell and thankfully no one is around which is wierd "Kid look, there's something you could wear to disguise yourself" it was a hoodie with a built in horns that looks so realistic " I don't know if this horn is stuck here or its just a part of the clothes" Midnight shrugged and continue walking before seeing something familiar "thank God we're in pride ring" Void tilts his head " how can you tell?" Void asked and Midnight points at something making Voids eyes lit up

"The hotel!" Void smiled " yup, now lets-"
Midnight bumped into someone making the large demons drink spill on the ground " oh shit... " Midnight grumble, Void steps infront of Midnight to protect her "Watch it bitch!" The large bull demon points a gun at them making their eyes wide, Midnight took Voids arm and run fast, bullets nearly missing them as the bull shoots them. Void carried Midnight since he is more faster and they ran towards the hotel, Void opens the door and slam the door shut once they were in.

"Uh.. oh a guest"
A tall spider like demon said
"Hey Charlie! Ya got some guest!"
It was angel dust... Charlie came in rushing and behind her was vaggie, charlie was about to give them a big hug but vaggie stopped her.
"Oh right" charlie said and cleared her throat "hello! Welcome to the hazbin hotel, my name is Charlie so why are you guys here for?" Charlie asked, void and midnight only side eyed each other and Charlie continued "redemption I hope! That's... Kind what this whole thing is about anyway heh uhm.. were you looking to be redeemed?" Charlie asked

"Uh yes, yes we are" Midnight said making Void raise a brow but decided to stay quiet trying to go with whatever Midnight has planned. "You were?! Oh that's perfect! You're at the right place then!" Vaggie nods at Charlie looking proud, Vaggie leaves with angel making charlie alone to deal with them. "Follow me!" Charlie said as she excitedly walk towards her office and make them sit down on the chairs

"Do you like me to get anything first?drink? Food perhaps?" Charlie asked with a smile "don't be shy, it's fine with me" she reassured "well... Can I get a glass of milk and fish biscuits?" Void asked and Midnight raised a brow "ok then! And you?" Charlie points at Midnight "just.. water please" Midnight said "ok then! I'll be back" Charlie gets the drinks and food before coming back and set the things on the table.