CHAPTER 5

- Hanging out with the Angel -

Midnight and Void was sitting on the couch in the lobby, Angel and Husk was in the small bar while angel was flirting with Husk as usual, Vaggie and Charlie was thinking some new strategies to make the hotel more presentable for the other demons to convince them that redemption is possible while alastor was sitting on the chair, drinking tea while reading a book.

"How long are we in here?" Midnight whispered to Void "uhm.. about 2 days" Void whispered back and shrugged "yup, Evelyn is looking for us for sure" Midnight sighed and leaned back on the couch. Angel dust then walked towards them and smiled "hey, would you like to come with me to hang out in a club? Don't worry my treat" Midnight and Void side eyed each other and nod "uh yeah sure, why though?"
Void asked and Angel shrugged "I dunno, just feeling to loosen up tonight. So wanna come with me?" Void nod "yeah sure"
Angel smirked "we should come together~"
Midnight face palmed and Void raised a brow "anyways, let's go" Midnight stand up  with Angel and Void follows behind.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" Charlie suddenly called out "oh we're just going out for a bit" Void said and waved goodbye at them and followed the two outside.
*
*
*
*
"Here we are, welcome to the club 666"
Angel said and the three of them walked in, music was already blasting in their ears
Making Void's ears flatten on his head with the noise. They sat on the table and angel called out a waiter "hey sugar~ we need three whiskey" The waiter winked at them "sure thing, coming right up" the Waiter leaves, Angel looked back at the two.
"So... If ya don't mind me asking, what was your life back when both of you were alive?" Angel asked "it was shit" Void slightly hit Midnight's arm making her glare at him "how about you kitty?~ how's your life back then" Angel smirk at him "it was ok, not the bad" Void said and swayed his tail to the left, then the waiter arrived with Their drinks and immediately left.

"Ok, can I ask a question?" Void asked "shoot" Angel said and took a sip on his drink "while we walk towards here... Why is there's so many salt laying around the ground outside?" Void tilts his head making Angel laugh "oh babe, that's no salt. That's drugs" Angel said making Void nod.
"Hey, you both gonna drink that?" Angel points at the drinks infront of the two "I don't really drink" Void said pushing the glass slightly away from himself "I'm no drinker" Midnight said and did the same thing with her drink "huh, more for me then" Angel took the two drinks and chug them easily. "Hey, kitty. Mind taking a picture with me?Just for remembrance"
Angel didn't wait for Void's answer and sat next to him and grab his phone and took a picture of them both. Midnight put her shoulders on the table and slowly noticing there was someone who is staring at her, making her slightly shiver. With her eyes, she looked around and found the person who is staring at her, it was the person in the VIP section which she only saw two red eyes with a bit of a neon blue. The curtains shuts making her raise a brow "hey Midnight" Midnight hummed and looked at Angel "you ok?" she nod and forced a smile "yeah, I'm just not really like clubs so much" Angel nods and aimed the camera at her "smile babe" Midnight close eye smiled and made a heart with her hand then Angel took the picture "not gonna lie, you're quite have a looker. You look hot"
Midnight rolled her eyes "i could say the same thing to you" Angel smiled "thanks babe"

Midnight then noticed the camera at their left moved and it was not looking at them, she looked at the camera for a minute and enough to noticed some details.
"hey guys... I think we should leave" Angel and Void both raised a brow "why?" They both asked making Midnight sigh "I think it's just we need to go back to the hotel" Angel pouts "oh come on,
We've been here for 15 minutes" Void looked at Midnight's eyes and made his pupils large silently begging. Midnight rolled her eyes and chuckled "fine fine"
Angel and Void did a fist bump and laughed
*
*
*
*
"So I said 'fuck off prick or I'll shove that baby dick of yours in your throat' " Angel and Void both Laughed out loud clearly drunk and how surprising he convinced Void to drink, they both looked like they were about to pass out.
"Ok that's enough, let's go home" Midnight stands up and grab Their wrist dragging them towards the exit "nooo *hiccup* 5 more minutes *hiccup* " Angel whined
"Party *hiccup* pooper" Void said while poking Midnight's cheek, she was clearly annoyed with the two guys drunk.

She managed to drag them outside and lean them on the wall "ok, let's just stay here for a minute so you guys can let the alcohol's effect kick off a bit" Midnight sighed and looked away for a second before turning to the two who is now asleep. Angel was leaning his head on Void's shoulder and Void's head was on Angel's. She smiled softly and sat down Infront of them.

That feeling of being staring at was back, with her eyes she carefully looked at the side which she saw a camera looking at them, she looked back at the two and sighed."fine, how heavy are you guys can be anyways" Midnight stands up and walked towards angel dust and Carried him "oof ok you're not that heavy" she them tried to lift Void "H-Holy shit you're heavy" she grunts and sling his arm over Midnight's shoulder "damn, less food more exercise old man, jeez seriously. You're damn heavy" she fixed her hood carefully not to take it off.

She then slowly Carried the two towards the hotel, she then opened the door with her feet since both her arms are occupied.
Charlie and Vaggie noticed them and raised a brow "uhmm.." Midnight sighed
"Both of them got drunk and I barely managed to carry both of them" without any other word she Carried both of the boys on the couch and sat them there.
She then goes to her room and chance her clothes before jumping on the bed and lay down and grab her blankets and closed her eyes and let the darkness consume her mind and vision.

"Hey kiddo, remember this... once you know the value of death you will now understand the value of life" Dusk ruffles her hair "Daaad, would you please stop calling me
'kiddo' it's annoying" Midnight rolled her eyes "come on,Kiddo you know you like it"
Midnight snickered "barf, anyways see you"
Midnight waved before going to her work
"see you too,dont forget your hoodie!" the door closed making Dusk sighed