CHAPTER 9

-JUST A DANCE-

After the whole confession thingy the main cast doesn't let her go outside even Void is with her and it's making her pissed off.
They always find a reason why she shouldn't leave the hotel everytime she asked.

Midnight huffed and Crossed her arms
"This is not fair" She said making Void chuckled "at least you have some peaceful time here in your room" Midnight rolled her eyes "bullshit, they can't keep me here forever... Plus we need to get that crystal from the Vees to get home, but it will be hard knowing there's so many Cameras around hell" she lays down on her bed tiredly, Void then sat on her bed and smiled "Have you heard about those new corduroy pillows?" Void asked and Midnight raised a brow "the what?" Void chuckled "They're making headlines"
Midnight rolled her eyes and sat up.
"That's so awful" Void shook his head
"That's a good one, oh I got another.How does a penguin build its house?" Midnight cross her arms "how?" Void smirked
"Igloos it together" Void laughed from his own joke making Midnight deadpan.

"ok ok I have another. What do you call fake spaghetti?" Midnight facepalm
"what?" Void smiled "An impasta!"
Void laughed holding his stomach,
Midnight looked away and smile, this is bringing her some memories.

Then they heard a knock on the door, Midnight opened the door and saw Angel dust "hey angel, need anything?"
Angel walked in and Midnight closed the door "yeah babe, I need a favor"
Midnight tilt her head to the side
"Uh sure, what do you need?" Angel took a deep breath and look down at Midnight
"There's a party going on and I'm invited, but I need to have another person with me.
Already asked Husker and said no, I asked smiles but obviously no, Charlie and Vaggie said no. So it's down to you two expect for nifty"
Midnight and Void side eyed each other
"Woops sorry, can't come with you today Angel, I'm going to do some stuff. Go with Midnight instead" Void said and winked at Midnight "oh gee really? Midnight do you want to go with me?" Midnight nod "sure sure, I don't mind." She has to thank Void later.

Angel smiled big and drag Midnight out of her room to his."I have a dress for you here, let's see if this is going to fit you"
Angel said and grab the dress, it was a dark purple dress, knee length, it was designed with gems and pears, and a blue rose in the waist to complete the look.
" Here, this matches your hair. Try it on"
Midnight cringed at the dress, why? She doesn't like putting it on she hates dress.
It was beautiful and it was her favorite color too.

"You don't like it?" Angel asked and raise a brow snapping Midnight out of her mind
"Huh? Oh uhm.. no no, I like it... It's just... This is the first time I wear a dress" angel was slightly shocked "really? Well then! Imma make ya a goddess tonight!" But suddenly Midnight frowned "hey... Something wrong?" Midnight sighed and took the dress "it's just... I can't go out there without my hoodie, it's the only thing they don't know that I'm a human" Midnight explained and Angel smiled "that's nothing, babe. I have the thing just for you"
Angel grabs something under his desk and pulled it out "here" Angel gave it to her "it's a fake demon horn! don't worry it works like a clip and don't worry, it doesn't come off easily and I tried it"

Midnight chuckled 'this is why you're my favorite character' the time flies by, they are now ready to go. Charlie insisted on giving them a ride with her limo and drop them at the place.

"Holy... Hell.." Midnight was stunned in her place, looking at the exterior of the place with wide eyes,Angel looked down at her and smirk "gorgeous ain't it?" Angel held out his hand and Midnight gladly took it.

They went in and saw all kinds of demons in their outfit "they look pretty" Midnight mumbled but angel hears that "oh come on babe, you're more beautiful than the others. Who knows, maybe someone is here that fits just for you" Midnight rolled her eyes "yeah whatever, now let's go I'm hungry as fuck" Angel chuckled and nod, they grab some food and drinks then stand in the corner "sooo... What now?" Midnight asked before taking a sip of the glass of water and taking a bite of the chocolate cake "we wait for someone who wants to dance with us" Midnight scoffed before taking the last bite of the chocolate cake and swallow it before talking "that's bullshit, but to be honest, there would be tons of tons of guys waiting just for taking a chance to dance with you" Midnight winked at him making Angel laugh
"oh babe,keep talkin' "