Rome Is Protected By A Statue With OCD?

When I woke up, I yawned and sat up, stretching.  Then I closed my eyes, and suddenly I was at Camp Half-Blood, floating behind Sarah, who was working on... something.  She was looking at blueprints with Lucas and another kid.

(When YN uses his ring to talk to Sarah, only she can see and hear him)

YN: Yo.

Sarah smiled a bit, not looking at me yet.

Sarah: Guys, I'll be right back.

She walked towards the Thanatos cabin and I floated after her.  She went inside and sat on my bed, grinning at me.  She wore her camp t-shirt, jeans, and red leather jacket.  She had a maroon eye patch from when she lost her eye during the Titan war.

YN: So, who's the new kid?

Sarah: Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus.  He managed to tame the giant dragon Beckendorf built.  Also he's got a similar power to Lucas.  They're really close.  Anyways, what's up babe?

YN: Promise me you won't freak out.  And won't tell anyone.

Sarah frowned.

Sarah: Oh gods, what did you do this time?

YN: Hey, what's that supposed to mean?

I pouted and she smirked at me.

YN: Percy is here.

Sarah's eyes widened.

Sarah: What?  How?

YN: Hera... or I guess Juno brought him here.  He's got amnesia, he doesn't remember anything.

Sarah: So... I'm guessing I can't tell Annabeth?

YN: That her boyfriend is now in a camp of heavily armed Romans and doesn't remember her?  No, you probably shouldn't bring it up.

Sarah sighed, laying down.  Gods I wish I could lay there with her.

Sarah: Alright.  I'll keep it a secret for now.

YN: Also we're going on a quest.  My father is apparently being held captive by Gaia... I know you said she had something to do with the quest you guys just finished, right?  I was wondering if... can I pick you up?

Sarah: What do you mean?

YN: Can I shadow travel back to camp tomorrow night, and bring you on the quest?

Sarah considered it for a minute.

Sarah: Fine.  Let me know when you're ready.  I love you.

YN: I love you too Sar.

I grinned, blowing her a kiss, and opened my eyes.  I was back in my bunk at Camp Jupiter.  My roommates were rushing around, getting dressed and brushing their teeth.  Dakota was wrapping himself in a long piece of red speckled cloth, a toga.  One of the Lares was giving him pointers on where to tuck and fold.

Percy: Breakfast time?

YN: Dude I could eat a mountain of pancakes right now.

Frank's head popped out from the bunk below Percy.  He had bags under his eyes like he hadn't slept well.

Frank: A quick breakfast.  Then we've got the senate meeting.

I jumped out of my bunk.  Dakota's head was stuck in his toga.  He staggered around like a Kool-Aid stained ghost.  I walked over and pulled the toga down, freeing his head.  He thanked me and quickly hurried out of the room.

Percy: Um, should I wear my bedsheets?

Frank snorted.

Frank: That's just for the senators.  There're ten of them, elected yearly.  You've got to be at camp five years to qualify.