♔31♔

I stood quietly in the garden and waited. Although I have not prepared what I will say but I have to stop him by saying something. It should be stopped before it reaches a serious level.

Yes, I'm standing here to talk to that guy. He always follows me around. He watches where I go or what I do and often sends me letters. Prince Jeon is already pissed off and searching for him. I dread to think what will happen if he catches him.

After a while, the guy appeared and looked at me with a smile. But I looked down and wondered what to say.

"I'm so glad you called me

"I'm so glad you called me. I can see you face to face," he said admiring my features.

"Why do you send me letters and presents?" I asked directly in a slightly serious voice.

"To please you. I know my gifts are cheap but it gives me peace of mind when you accept them," he said in his sweet voice. If Kazuha was in my place, she would melt like ice, I'm sure.

"Please Mr.....?" I stopped as I don't know his name.

"Jimin. My name is Jimin," he said with a smile but his eyes shines more than his lips.

"You don't send me these anymore, Mr. Jimin" I said in a low voice because I was so nervous.

"Why? Are you getting bothered?" He said worried and sad.

"Why do you send me these? What's the point of sending me these for years?" I said a little louder because I was getting impatient.

I had never spoken to a man before except the prince. I am doing all this for the sake of saving this guy. I want him to get away from me because I don't want anyone to be in danger for me. Besides, I don't want to hurt Prince Jungkook either.

"Because I love you. From the moment I first saw you. But I could not visit you because you were always in this palace. And so now I entered here under the pretense of being a mason, just to see you," he said impatiently too.

This is the first time someone has proposed to me. But I have to return him. Yes, Prince Jeon never proposed me but he married me and I will never betray him. I am hopeful that as he married me, he will open up his heart to me someday.

"But I don't love you. I love someone else," I said straightly because that's really it.

He felt as if the sky had collapsed on his head. He stood for a moment blankly, then said, "I didn't expect it. You have never loved me for so long?"

"Look I don't think I ever gave you any hope. Please stop this," I sighed.

"Please I want a chance. Just a chance. Please," he said and reached out and took my hand.

I was startled and tried to release my hand but he kept gripping it. He kept telling me one thing over and over again and tears welled up in my eyes in fear. "Let go of my hand," I said sobbing.

But suddenly someone pushed him to the ground. I should have breathed a sigh of relief if it had been a guard but when I looked aside, my very soul shuddered. I stared in awe because it was Prince Jeon Jungkook.

He looked at the man straighly & my liver dried up with fear seeing his sight, what can be said about that guy? His vision was full of anger & disgust which made him more scary

He looked at the man straighly & my liver dried up with fear seeing his sight, what can be said about that guy? His vision was full of anger & disgust which made him more scary. It is clear in his eyes that he wants to cut his throat in one fell swoop.

He went to draw his sword and my heart trembled in fear but Jimin's ferocious smile didn't make a dent. I quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand to stop him and begged him to stop.

Jimin quietly shook off the dust from his clothes and said, "Who is this? Your brother?"

I was more afraid when he said this. Of course, Jungkook's anger has now risen to the seventh. I held him firmly so that he would not hurt him. But his eyes seemed to penetrate Jimin's body which sent shivers through my body.

"I am her fu©king husband. You get that, bastard?" he gritted each word with his teeth.

"Husband? Is this the one you said you love? No wonder why you are so afraid. He looks like a monster. What you are? A soldier?" his mocking made Jungkook's body tremble in anger. He gripped his sword tightly & bit his lips. Jungkook just stared his eyes but I noticed him frowning sometimes.

"Get out. Get out from here," I yelled to calm both of them.

"Okay, I will go now," he flashed me smile which Jungkook couldn't digest & left.

Jungkook just glared at him leaving and seethed in anger. The arteries in his arms became clear and his body took on a deadly form. Standing next to him, my body began to shake and I felt restless. But even in this condition, I was worried about his health because under such pressure, he might have a stroke.

"Your Highness, calm down," I said in a soft voice.

He looked at me and his gaze was terrifying. There was hatred and disgust in his eyes. He looked at me in surprise and I saw fire in his eyes, a fire that was burning inside me.

I started to feel very small and ashamed. I wanted to dig up the soil and sink into the ground. I wanted to fix everything but the opposite happened. The prince must hate me now. Will he ever forgive me when I have done nothing wrong?

-------End of EP 31-------

10/05/2024
Friday
10:07 PM