Not going out like that

Sorta roughly based on that one scene in clueless when Chanel (I think that's her name) came out in that white dress yk yk

Kinda spicy but nothing explicit

Nicole's pov:

It was my friends birthday and I had bought a tight short dress that was in a deep red color for the occasion. When I was getting my purse ready I felt eyes on my body. I looked over and saw my boyfriend Tom leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed.
"Hi baby what do you think?" I did a small spin letting out a small giggle.
"You look gorgeous but you're not going anywhere like that Doll face.." he hinted to my dress and I pouted.
"Why not..?" I asked with mocking innocence. He grumbled and walked over to me and gripped my waist.
"Because this is mine..all mine.." he kissed me deeply and roamed his hands all over my body. I still pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.
"You can't control me on what I wear.." I huffed turning around so my back was towards him.

Tom's pov:

I chuckled at her pouty attitude and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"I can't but I can control on whether you can walk or not.." I smirked at her face turned as red as her lipstick. She faced me and got close to my ear.
"We'll see about that daddy.." she chuckled at my reaction and grabbed her purse and walked out of the door. I ran my hand over my face and plopped onto the bed with a dumbfounded look on my face. what am I gonna do with that girl...