1-25

front page/Romance/Temporary husband: My little wife is not good enough to run with the ball

tinySmallmiddlebigExtra large

Chapter 1 The person you married is the eldest son of the Li family

error reportChapter listMode switchingNext

At night in the Tang family, beautiful piano music came from an idyllic villa, and Chopin's nocturne was played like the sounds of nature.

"Miss, Mr. Tang, please come over."

The music suddenly stopped, and the girl sitting in front of the piano slowly turned around.

She had an angelic face, wore a light-colored floral skirt, and looked at the visitor timidly with a pair of bright black eyes.

"Uncle, are you looking for me...are you okay?" Her long, white hands secretly grasped the hem of her skirt, showing her nervousness.

She, Tang Xin, the third young lady of the Tang family, had spent five years in a mental hospital and returned to this big family at the age of thirteen. She doesn't like talking to people, and people at home avoid her, almost treating her as if she doesn't exist.

But—brother-in-law, the man who controls the fate of everyone in the Tang family wants to see her?

The housekeeper didn't answer her words, but just urged her to leave. Tang felt extremely uneasy. How could someone not be afraid when someone who was clearly forgotten was suddenly remembered?

·

Follow the butler through the rows of small villas and arrive at the main house.

The main house is actually occupied by the current CEO of Tang Corporation and his family. My uncle does not live here, but he will discuss everything in the main house.

She rarely left the house, let alone the main house.

At this moment, the man sitting in front of her, Tang Qian, was also her uncle.

Although he has no power on the surface, he actually controls the fate of everyone in the Tang family. Everyone who is older or younger than him in the Tang family is at his mercy. Don't ask why, she only knows that Tang Qian has been positioned like this after returning to the Tang family.

"Xinxin, I called you here today because I want to talk about your marriage."

In the teahouse, a handsome man held a supple little black cat and got to the point directly.

Tang Xin was startled, and raised her clear eyes to look at him timidly, without saying a word.

"Your father used Tang's syndrome to do something he shouldn't have done, damaging the interests and reputation of Tang's..." At this point, the man's eyes passed over the girl who tightened her skirt more and more, "I have already discussed with the Li family. Well, as long as you marry into the Li family, I don't care about what your father has done."

Tang Xin tightened the clothes on her fingertips, her beautiful little face was frighteningly white, and her pink lips were squirming and pure. His eyes were a little anxious.

"The person you are marrying is the eldest son of the Li family." The man saw through her thoughts.

The eldest young master of the Li family...

Although she has not been out of Qiuyuan very often, she has heard about the third young master of the Li family. Among the three young masters of the Li family, only Li Zhi, the eldest, is calm and gentle. Compared with the other two famous young men, she I think it's a blessing to be able to marry him.