151-175

front page/Romance/Temporary husband: My little wife is not good enough to run with the ball

tinySmallmiddlebigExtra large

Chapter 151 Come to her room

Previouserror reportChapter listMode switchNext

At five o'clock, Tang Xin woke up at this time again.

It felt like all the bones in his body had been torn apart.

She held her forehead, feeling flustered. She didn't know what the other person had done last night.

Just don't let her wake up to a naked man lying next to her.

After putting on her shoes and getting out of bed, she stepped forward and opened the curtains, looked at the still dark sky outside, and sighed softly.

I always wake up at this point, and I can't change it no matter how I change it. Maybe some habits may take a lifetime to change.

It was still early and she couldn't fall asleep again, so Tang Xin picked up "Ten Months Pregnancy" on the bedside table and read it. Although she is very stupid, she will try her best to be a new mother who can calmly welcome the arrival of her baby.

In another room, in the darkness, Li Yunshen also opened his eyes. From the time he woke up at seven o'clock to the current five o'clock, he couldn't change it no matter what. It was like an alarm clock was installed in his brain, always opening his eyes on time. eyes, and then habitually look to the other side of the bed.

bother!

He stood up, put on his nightgown, and went directly to the study to work.

However, when she walked out of the room, she saw bright light seeping out of a certain room at the other end of the corridor -

Tang Xin was starting to see the book in her hand when the door was suddenly opened from the outside, and she was startled. After seeing who the man who broke in was, he hurriedly threw the book in his hand under the bed.

"You..."

She quickly got out of bed, pulled up her nightgown cautiously, and looked at the man at the door who was only wearing a black nightgown. The loose straps slightly exposed his strong chest, and his messy hair was obviously just up. He seemed to be somewhere between a devil and an angel, unspeakably evil.

"Huh?" He uttered a single tone. Maybe because he had just woken up, he was not as cold as usual, but lazy. Even when he looked at her, he seemed to be a different person.

"Do you have a problem with me?" Although he didn't seem aggressive at all, Tang Xin was still very uneasy.

Li Yunshen walked in and glanced at the several books on her bedside table. They were all works written by famous foreign writers, including Rabindranath Tagore's selected poems, modern women's novel classics - Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Shakespeare's famous quotes, etc.

He took the book and flipped through it, then raised his head and asked, "Are you planning to be a writer?"

Tang Xin was stunned and shook her head, "No, I'm just taking a look."

"It's not dawn yet," he said.

She was still flipping through the book carelessly, and occasionally she would see markings on the pages. Whether it was English or Chinese text, they were very beautiful, like her, clean and graceful.

"Huh?" Tang Xin frowned in confusion, thinking about his words, then understood, and said calmly, "I just woke up, so I was reading a book."

"What were you reading just now?" he asked again.