126-150

front page/Romance/Temporary husband: My little wife is not good enough to run with the ball

tinySmallmiddlebigExtra large

Chapter 126 Leaving

Previouserror reportChapter listMode switchNext

When Li Yunshen returned to Xingyuan, Tang Xin had already left, leaving no trace of her having lived in the bedroom, not even a hair left behind.

"Why didn't you stop her!" He saw her dragging a simple suitcase away from the surveillance camera, leaving alone around four o'clock.

"Ms. Tang said it was your wish, sir, so we didn't stop him," Sister Liu said.

"Wen Xi, what did she say when you sent her back?" She actually dared to leave without authorization, who gave her the courage!

"The madam asked my boss if you had anything else to tell her. At that time, I said that you had nothing else to tell her. Then the madam just smiled and asked, 'Really?'." Wen Xi explained everything in detail, of course, Except for saving Zhaoyang.

It’s so funny that she can still laugh at that time!

Li Yunshen's face was gloomy, and he yelled one word, "Look for it!"

·

"Miss, is it good? You see the window faces south, it is ventilated and has good lighting. Three thousand eighty is already very cheap."

Only one window is less than one . Meter-wide windows, the opposite floor is higher than this building, blocking the wind direction, and the distance between the two buildings is less than one meter. This is called good ventilation and lighting?

The two-bedroom house has old walls and signs of pasting. The monthly rent of 3,800 seems a bit expensive.

Tang Xin caressed her belly. If she hadn't invested in her girlfriend's house, she would still have nearly one million in her card. That was the remuneration she received from holding concerts in the past. Because she didn't go out much before, the money never touched her. She originally thought she could really touch it. The last one was a good sister who could depend on each other for a lifetime, so I was fully invested in it.

Unexpectedly, fate played a trick on her.

She plans to talk to Xia Zhixing about leaving her best friend's house when she gets the chance. If the money is still in circulation, forget it. She still has tens of thousands of dollars in her card. She can save some money. For the baby in her belly, she Will work hard.

"Miss, what do you think?" The agent came up and asked again.

Tang Xin looked at the house again, "Are there any other houses?"

It's so dirty, the air is bad, and it's still very old. The transportation is quite convenient. After leaving the alley, walk a few steps and you'll be on the street, a pedestrian street. , shopping malls are very close, but if she lives here, will the baby in her belly be unable to adapt to such an environment? And it’s three thousand eighty more.

"Miss, according to your requirements, this apartment is the most suitable. The transportation is convenient. If you don't want it, there will be people queuing up behind you. A gentleman has made an appointment with me to see the house first, but ladies have priority, so I will take you first. I came to see you. If you feel it's inappropriate, then I can only introduce it to someone else. Look, the call came in..."

Tang Xin followed the agent downstairs, retrieved her luggage from the control room downstairs, and then I took a look at this house and was hesitant to rent it.