176-200

front page/Romance/Temporary husband: My little wife is not good enough to run with the ball

tinySmallmiddlebigExtra large

Chapter 176 I’m inconvenient

Previouserror reportChapter listMode switchNext

Your own room?

Had he forgotten that he had asked her to get out of his bed?

She doesn't even have a bed, so how can this still be considered her room?

Tang Xin walked in slowly and saw him sitting on the bedside. He was wearing a loose black nightgown, his strong chest muscles were looming, and his short hair was still dripping with water. He had obviously just come out of the shower.

"Come here." He hooked his hand at her.

Tang Xin passed over, but she took out the hair dryer from the drawer of the bedside table and blew his hair silently.

He probably asked her to come here because he wanted her to blow dry his hair, so he didn't have to give her instructions one after another. In fact, she also knew that blowing his hair with a hair dryer was a subconscious action on her part.

Although the hair dryer is designed to be silent, there is still a thin buzzing sound that echoes in the room.

Li Yunshen looked at the woman standing in front of him. The soft cotton nightdress fit her body, revealing her curves. The faint fragrance filled her heart and spleen, so fresh and alluring.

"You..." Tang Xin suddenly leaned forward and was startled. Just because he suddenly grabbed her slender waist and pulled her to his eyes, circling her medicine like this.

"Continue." Li Yunshen said with a half-smile.

Tang Xin's eyes flickered slightly, his hands were restless on her waist, asking her to continue.

"Okay." She quickly fiddled with his hair twice, turned off the hair dryer, and couldn't wait to get away from him.

Li Yunshen let her go as she wished. After she arranged the hair dryer and put it back in its place, he suddenly pointed to his left leg.

Tang Xin's face turned red, she gritted her teeth secretly, pretended not to notice, and said calmly, "My hair has been dried. I went back to sleep. I have to go to work tomorrow."

"Who said I asked you to come here just to blow dry your hair. "Li Yunshen's cold voice sounded with a unique and faint voice at this time.

Tang Xin raised her head in surprise, wasn't she blowing her hair?

He didn't seem to say that, so what did her behavior just now mean to him?

Don't think she is trying to please him!

"Then why did you call me here?" She really hated herself more and more for acting stupid in front of him.

Li Yunshen still didn't know what to say, still pointing to his left thigh, staring at her with eyes as deep as night.

Tang Xin, who was already blushing, felt even hotter now.

Does he really still insist on her fulfilling her marital obligations? Don't you think she is so dirty that she is not even worthy of his bed?

"I, it's not convenient." She lowered her head and lied.

Her period did come around the same time in the past few days, which should be a perfect excuse.

"What's the inconvenience?" Li Yunshen's eyes flashed with a hint of narrowing.

Tang Xin bit her lip, he asked knowingly!