226-250

front page/Romance/Temporary husband: My little wife is not good enough to run with the ball

tinySmallmiddlebigExtra large

Chapter 226 Let my child go

Previouserror reportChapter listMode switchNext

Is self-esteem more important than her children? of course not!

If she knelt down and begged him to let her and the child go, she would kneel down immediately without saying a word, but would he be willing?

"I won't do anything that I will regret in the future!" Li Yunshen was heartless and walked away.

Still not working? Can't this change his mind?

When no one was paying attention, Tang Xin suddenly rushed forward, took out a refined mini pistol from Li Yunshen's secret pocket at an incredible speed, and pressed it against her head in front of him.

They had been sleeping together for more than half a year, and she knew that he always kept a small pistol hidden with him for self-defense.

"Xinxin, calm down!"

Gu Xingyun rushed forward immediately and carefully looked at Tang Xin in front of him.

He thought it was Bing coming out, but no, if it was Bing, he would never do such a drastic thing for the sake of his child.

Li Yunshen's pupils shrank, and he stared at her movements with a chilling look.

"I want you to promise me to let my child go! And don't embarrass your family!" Tang Xin no longer knew what she was doing. She only knew that she was completely cornered by him.

"You threaten me with your life? Don't forget that we are getting divorced!" Li Yunshen said expressionlessly.

His indifference made Gu Xingyun furious and wanted to punch him, "Li Yunshen, Xinxin is very emotionally unstable right now. You'd better stop irritating her!!"

Li Yunshen ignored him and just stared at the gun to defend the child without blinking an eye. Tang Xin.

Obviously so weak, obviously so trembling...

"Do you think I don't dare? Don't forget, in order to preserve the beautiful thoughts about the piano in my heart, I once destroyed my own hand, not to mention that what you want to take away now is mine. Child!" Tang Xin said firmly.

"It seems that there is such a thing." Li Yunshen nodded and quietly gestured to Zhaoyang, "I thought you would cooperate with your father to use the child to blackmail me into paying a huge amount of alimony. It seems that the matter was exposed, so Are you going to do this?"

"You're talking nonsense!" Tang Xin, who had been wronged, defended herself loudly.

At this moment, Zhaoyang, who sneaked up behind her, took advantage of her loss of consciousness and struck her gun-holding hand bone with a knife from behind.

Tang Xin felt her hand soften, and the gun automatically fell off, falling into Zhaoyang's hand.

At the same time, Li Yunshen quickly grabbed her hand and clamped her whole body in his arms, and the thrilling threat ended like this.

"Don't do such a dangerous thing next time!" Leaving her behind, Li Yunshen took the gun back from Zhaoyang and left coldly.

After Li Yunshen left, Tang Zhenhai cursed a few times and left angrily.

She and Gu Xingyun were the only ones left in the room.

"Xinxin, it's okay... don't be afraid." Gu Xingyun knelt down and put his arms around her shoulders to comfort her softly.