51-100

front page/Romance/Temporary husband: My little wife is not good enough to run with the ball

tinySmallmiddlebigExtra large

Chapter 51 I have never been nice to you

Previouserror reportChapter listMode switchingNext

Tang Xin could no longer hear what else Li Yunshen and Tang Lingfeng said. She felt that a corner of her heart had completely collapsed, and all her persistence and trust had become ridiculous.

The family love that I thought I finally had, turned out to be just a use.

He was so cruel, he kicked her back hard when she was about to climb out of the abyss, cruelly forced her to recognize the reality, forced her to admit how ridiculous she was, and laughed at her stupidity and naivety.

Her remaining self-esteem had been trampled to nothing by him.

Perhaps, in his eyes, she didn't even deserve to have self-esteem.

"You heard it, do you still insist on your ridiculous trust?" Li Yunshen hung up the phone, turned around and said to her.

Tang Xin just lowered her head, watching the raindrops fall into the puddles and splash small bubbles.

The raindrops were getting bigger and bigger, and they were falling down. They were tears. She was mourning her innocent self.

"Little Xingxing has been alone here for eighteen years. Today is her death anniversary. Taking that project was originally a gift to Little Xingxing. Since the gift was destroyed by you, then you can stay with her for one night instead of the gift. , I believe she would like someone named Tang to chat with her." Li Yunshen said coldly and turned around to leave.

Tang Xin raised his head faintly, "Have you known for a long time that he was using me, so you deliberately left the transfer document for the land in the study?"

It turns out that today is the death anniversary of his beloved, but what's even more ironic is that today is also her birthday!

The fragile tone stopped Li Yunshen in his tracks. He glanced sideways for a long time before saying, "Yes, it is indeed my choice to bet on you. I want to know what you will do more than getting cooperation with KY."

"Then, if I didn't help my second brother, would you be nice to me?" As before, although he was still cold, he would take her to the restaurant to eat and help her vent her anger when she was wronged or bullied. .

He pondered for a while and then told cruelly, "...I have never been nice to you."

Even the good things in her heart that she didn't want to erase were ruthlessly erased by him. It turned out that even those things were what she thought she was right about.

Tang Xin listened to the footsteps getting further and further away, and the cry she had been suppressing was finally released, ringing softly in the silent cemetery.

Boom -

Thunder suddenly broke out in the sky. She shrank, looked up and saw another terrifying bolt of lightning piercing the sky.

Looking around, I saw that the sky was getting darker and darker, and the atmosphere of the cemetery was getting more and more gloomy.

She remembered Li Yunshen's words asking her to stay here for one night, and suddenly wiped away her tears and stood up to look for him.

Although it was dark, she still saw him getting into the car.

She thought, he must be joking!

No matter how wrong she was, didn't she already pay the price in the flower room?