201-225

front page/Romance/Temporary husband: My little wife is not good enough to run with the ball

tinySmallmiddlebigExtra large

Chapter 201 It’s better to leave

Previouserror reportChapter listMode switchingNext

"I heard that you have moved out of Li Yunshen's place and will divorce Li Yunshen soon?"

In fact, I really heard that, her biological father said that as soon as her biological father came back, he asked them to ask for help for her. Justice requires alimony, a house and a villa, and that's why he knew why she was taking leave these days. He also sent someone to follow her for a few days to know where she was staying.

"My dad said that." Tang Xin could already guess what kind of action her father would take.

"Ahem...Yes. But we respect you. As long as you don't want to, we will do nothing. We don't lack his alimony, nor his house to live in." But Li Yunshen was a bit too bullying. Got it!

"Uncle also knows?" The most important thing is what the uncle said.

"Well, I called him and asked him, and he said it's up to you."

Tang Xin was a little surprised, so easy to talk to? It shouldn’t be! Judging from the current situation where the Li family and the Tang family are fighting so fiercely, my uncle should take advantage of this to do something.

"It's just that this will wrong you." It's really wronged. I have suffered both physically and mentally, but I have ended up like this, damn! Li Yunshen is really not a man!

Tang Xin shook her head, "Where did the grievance come from? If it weren't for this, how could I be where I am now? If it weren't for this, I would still be living day by day."

She was grateful for everything, her father's greed, and her brother-in-law. She was forced to do something, and she was even more grateful to him. Because of them, she learned a lot and got the baby in her belly.

"Xinxin, just think about it, that man Li Yunshen is not worth it at all, so it's better to leave him." Maybe Xinxin didn't sink as deeply as he imagined.

Tang Xin smiled slightly, "This is my business, I will take care of it."

Tang Lingfeng's heart tightened, that's it, this little girl has completely separated herself from the Tang family.

"Well, if you need anything, remember to tell your second brother, don't be polite." He knew that the place where she lived was not good, and he wanted to persuade her to move back to the Tang family, but he knew that she would not agree if he asked.

"Okay. Then I'll go to work." Tang Xin turned around with a smile.

At the same time, Tang Lingfeng also discovered that Tang Xin's smile had become weaker and weaker in recent days, becoming more and more difficult to see through, just like he was used to seeing those hypocritical faces in the shopping mall, ah no! It's the smile of the mask.

She learns quickly, but is this really good?

At this time, Tang Lingfeng's personal phone rang. When he took it out and took a look, his face suddenly became solemn.

"Hello..."

"What? Let Xinxin talk? No! It's too dangerous for Xinxin..."

"But... okay..."

From fierce opposition to forced compromise, Tang Lingfeng hung up the phone. Sighing deeply, she pressed the intercom, "Xinxin, come in."

Tang Xin was called into the office just after she sat down. She walked up to Tang Lingfeng in confusion, "Second brother, what happened? "