26-50

front page/Romance/Temporary husband: My little wife is not good enough to run with the ball

tinySmallmiddlebigExtra large

Chapter 26 Take it out on her

Previouserror reportChapter listMode switchingNext

"I need five pianos, and you are responsible for auditioning them." The commanding tone.

Tang Xin was extremely surprised. Didn't he say that she couldn't touch the piano? Why...

"Still not coming here?!" Li Yunshen, who had already walked to a piano, was dissatisfied that she was still frozen in place.

Tang Xin immediately walked over and looked at him again with doubts. Under his cold eyes, she sat down on the piano bench obediently and helped him audition.

After simply playing a little tune, she expressed her opinion, "It's okay, all the keys are standard, and the vibrato is accurate, but..."

"That's not good, next one." Before she could finish, Li Yunshen was interrupted. Interrupt directly.

Tang Xin frowned. She just wanted to say that when buying a piano, it depends on the occasion it will be used, so that she can know which piano can match it.

She had no choice but to follow him to the next station.

But then, one after another, every time she was interrupted by him coldly in the middle of speaking, it really seemed as if he was deliberately looking for trouble, which made the two women present dumbfounded.

The store manager was even sweating. She had been selling pianos for several years, and she had never seen the pianos in the store being disliked like this. Their pianos were all imported from abroad.

The last one was still unqualified, but Tang Xin secretly breathed a sigh of relief, finally no longer having to be oppressed by his aura.

However, at this moment, the store manager spoke up, "Wait a minute, there is another one, a Steinway. I will push it out right away."

"No need!" Li Yunshen interrupted coldly, reaching out and pulling Tang Xin to her feet . In front of me, "even the pianist who was invited to tour South Africa, won the first prize in the 13th Queen Elizabeth International Piano Competition, and gave a solo concert at Carnegie Hall, the American music hall, can't say it well, then... There's nothing left to see. "

The glory that used to belong to her came out of his mouth fluently. Tang Xin looked up at him in surprise. He actually knew that she had...

The store manager was even more stunned. He didn't expect this young girl. So powerful!

"Ha... so what? In the end, he didn't die because of mental illness!" Lu Xin sneered and mocked.

Others don't know what's going on with Tang Xin, but she knows it very well!

Li Yunshen swept over with a cold light and asked clearly, "Do you know how to write the word 'slander'?"

Lu Xin was obviously frightened, her face turned pale, but she still said angrily, "You are just attracted by her beauty. She was deceived by her appearance. When you confirm that she is mentally ill, I will see if you will stand up for her! "

After that, he walked away angrily on his high heels.

Afterwards, Li Yunshen ordered Wen Xi to fly back several Steinway pianos from overseas manufacturers in front of the store manager. The store manager was stunned when he heard this.

"Thank you."

Tang Xin thanked him sincerely as he got into his car.

He took it out on her again, maybe because she was his wife in name and he had to defend her, but she was still very moved.