101-125

front page/Romance/Temporary husband: My little wife is not good enough to run with the ball

tinySmallmiddlebigExtra large

Chapter 101 Boss, Madam is here

Previouserror reportChapter listMode switchNext

After getting out of the elevator, Wen Xi was already waiting outside the elevator. Tang Xin was not used to this imperial courtesy.

Under Wen Xi's leadership, she successfully entered the president's office, while the secretaries outside all lowered their heads and were busy with the work at hand. She didn't know if other company employees were so dedicated, but she thought these people were all the elite of the elite. As if through unified training.

"Boss, Madam is here." Wen Xi knocked on the door twice, opened it, announced, and motioned for her to come in.

As soon as Tang Xin stepped in, the door closed behind her.

She saw Li Yunshen sitting at the noble desk working hard, and saw the pen writing in his fingers. She remembered that the hand that usually held the pen had a thin callus. It caressed her body over and over again like magic...

Although there was no emotion, every sexual intercourse after that was incomparably consistent, except for the terrible pain he caused her the first time.

"What are you doing standing still? Don't you think the coffee is not cold enough?" Li Yunshen didn't even raise his head, but he knew that she had been standing still after entering the door.

"You must have better coffee and more professional coffee brewers here. Why do you have to have me deliver it from the store." You don't have to do it if it's too cold.

Tang Xin brought the coffee to him. The temperature was actually just right.

Li Yunshen finally signed the last official document, put down his pen, picked up the coffee she brought, took a sip, relaxed himself and leaned back in the chair, staring at her with his sharp and deep black eyes.

The pink mid-sleeve dress made her skin even more pink and tender. Her soft and silky hair was spread over her shoulders. She only wore a headband decorated with flowers. Such a simple dress did not diminish her beauty. She is beautiful, but has a fresh temperament, as cute as the little girl next door.

"It's so sweet, how much sugar did you add?" Li Yunshen suddenly looked at the coffee in his hand and frowned.

"Is there any? I only added half a pill!" She brewed this cup of coffee herself.

Tang Xin stepped forward in disbelief and took a small sip of the coffee he handed over, completely unaware of the flash of narrowing light in someone's eyes.

"Well, it's so bitter!" Tang Xin's entire face wrinkled as she drank the coffee. People who didn't know better thought she was drinking Chinese medicine.

"Tell me, when will you stop being so easy to deceive?" Li Yunshen took the coffee in her hand, pulled her onto his lap and sat on it, and drank according to her lips before putting it down.

Tang Xin realized later that she had been deceived, and when she saw him kissing her indirectly, she shyly tried to push him away, but he held her waist tightly, unable to move.

"Do you have anything to do with me?" He had no choice but to find a topic.

He must have asked her to come because he had something to ask her for, but why did he do such an intimate thing to her? In her opinion, this kind of intimacy should belong to two people who are close to each other.