401-420

front page/Romance/Temporary husband: My little wife is not good enough to run with the ball

tinySmallmiddlebigExtra large

Chapter 401 The truth behind the matter

Previouserror reportChapter listMode switchNext

"Xinxin, relax..." Gu Xingyun knew that she was too nervous, so he comforted her softly, "Good boy, don't worry, I've also checked, from the time you separated from him yesterday to now, all the private jets Only landing and not flying."

After hearing this, Tang Xin was completely relieved and turned to look at Zhaoyang, "Where is he?"

"I'm sorry, Brother Yun's whereabouts are no longer within my responsibility," Zhaoyang said, lowering his head and feeling guilty. , shameless to face her.

"Zhaoyang, it's time for us to go." Xia Zhixing, who had just coaxed the child to sleep, urged again.

Just when they were about to go through the security check, Wen Xi appeared in a hurry and was very surprised to see Tang Xin. Then she calmly said to Xia Zhixing, "Miss Xia, I just received the latest news from the meteorological station. A strong typhoon has landed. The boss asked me to inform you." Your schedule has been rescheduled."

Tang Xin saw Wen Xi and stepped forward with hope, "Wen Xi, tell me where Li Yunshen is! I want to see him right away!"

"Madam, I'm sorry, the boss is unwell and can't see anyone." Wenxi copes with it easily.

"Is he feeling unwell? Not feeling well at this time? Do you think I would believe it?" Tang Xin sneered.

"Madam, there is no need for me to lie to you!" The boss is indeed sick. He has had a fever since yesterday. He ignored it and his condition worsened today.

"Okay! Even if it is! Then his illness will not prevent me from getting the child back. Take me there!" Tang Xin ordered coldly.

Wen Xi remained motionless, still looking apologetic.

"Xinxin, they all listen to Li Yunshen, it's useless even if you kneel down and beg them." Gu Xingyun came up and pulled her away.

Tang Xin was unwilling to give in. In front of her were all the people she once thought were kind, just, and worthy of friendship, but now they were so ruthless and cold-blooded.

Accompanied by Gu Xingyun, she left with a devastated heart.

Wen Xi, Zhao Yang and others all breathed a sigh of relief. It was too difficult to hide this matter.

"Miss Xia, please go back with the driver first." Wen Xi said, because when he first arrived, he could tell that Zhaoyang could no longer hold on.

The trip was cancelled. Xia Zhixing was in a depressed mood. He nodded, hugged the child and returned with his confinement sister-in-law.

"Wen Xi..." After only two people were left, Zhaoyang raised his hand and slowly took off the sunglasses from his face, tears streaming down his face.

Wen Xi hugged her and took her hand to a corner where they could talk.

Zhaoyang collapsed and threw herself into his arms, "Wenxi, I don't know how to face her... Especially when I see her working so hard for her child, I really want to tell her everything... I almost said it just now. "It was Miss Xia who stopped me..."

"It's okay, I'm here." Wen Xi hugged her tightly and comforted her.

The words 'I'm here' were like reassurance and made Zhaoyang calm down a lot. She raised her head from his arms and said, "You didn't see her look like that. It really made me feel like I was an executioner. So cruel!"