_What is the story about?_

For years, the side of Shifters and Werewolves (Children of the Moon) and the side of the Vampires (the Cold Ones) were sworn enemies since the beginning. The rivalry and hatred between the two sides only escalated when the Children of the Moon were hunted to near extinction and the Cold Ones attacked the Quileute tribe on their land many years ago. So, when a shifter from the Quileute tribe finds their mate (imprint) in a cold one, hell breaks loose. Mates or imprints are sacred in the blood of the Quileute tribe so when someone finds their imprint, the pack will understand that they didn't choose but the Volturi in this matter is not so open-minded. When Seth Clearwater visits the Volturi for the first time, hatred eye glares and daggers are shown and given, whispers are heard, and hatred is released but one will not let it slide. Seth Clearwater was the purest one of his pack. He had the purest thoughts, his kindness was out of this world and his personality was to die for. No matter the hate he received, he stayed and he cared. Aro Volturi was the main king in the Volturi Clan. When Aro Volturi met Seth Clearwater, his whole world changed. It seemed that everything fell into place. Seth Clearwater's thoughts seemed to bring him peace unlike the others he had read and seen. Seth brought him hope and peace, that he could better himself than he already was.

What happens when the two rivals meet and the history of their people and ancestors divide them into two? What happens when two others follow Seth's footsteps?

{Seth Clearwater x Aro Volturi}

{Demetri Volturi & Alec Volturi x fem!OC x Caius Volturi}

{Leah Clearwater x Felix Volturi}

{Embry Call x Jane Volturi}

~An Unusual Pair~ Aro Volturi x Seth Clearwaterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें