I don't remember much from my old life. When you pretend to be someone that you weren't before, you tend to believe in your lies that you forget who you truly were.

For years, I lived with the Volturi. For years, I proved my worth. For years, I proved my existence and intentions. I was the last of my kind. Every time I looked, I never seemed to find any more. They were all in hiding. Until, I found a community deep in the woods. There were dozens to maybe two-hundred but never more. Unlike they say, the children of the moon can turn others if they choose to or they can breed with their own or with others. I was a witch. A warlock in better sense. Since, I had magic, I put a spell on the certain information I had gathered so my adoptive father, Aro wouldn't find out. The only person I've ever told was Marcus. Marcus in ways was the only one that I ever truly trusted. Of course, I trusted my mates but with Demetri's and Alec's lack of authority, their follow for orders of the Kings and Caius's fear of the wolves, despite being mated to one and having children that were the species, he still feared them, they weren't good keeper of secrets.

Over the years, the population of the wolves increased but their existence was kept a secret and I was only adding to it by having my children. Over the two millennia I have been alive and dead, I gathered allies and created close friends. I knew the Quiluets, since their beginning. I helped them with their phasing and their animalistic instincts but I instantly knew the differences of our kinds. The werewolves or the Children of The Moon worshiped or honored a goddess. Her name was Selene. It is said, that she created them and she is one responsible for who has mates and who they are. She assigns them but Quiluetes don't. The Quiluetes bonded with wolf spirits but they didn't worship anything but they honored their ancestors and their stories. Their history. Children of the Moon created history. Yes, they about the past and what occurred but most didn't care. Children of the Moon seemed more superior than the Quiluetes. In no way of hate, the Quiluetes were more like dogs than wolves. Yes, they had issues controlling their anger in ways but all dogs have anger and will be used when provoked but the werewolves were different and are different. Werewolves are more animalistic. They're more like wolves than domesticated dogs. Yes, they have leader such as Alphas and Lunas but they don't always take orders like dogs. Werewolves are bigger, faster, stronger, more fertile, immortal in age, and with their own very flaw. They can't control their anger or their morals in their wolf forms. With the Quiluetes, they keep their human morals and thought process but werewolves don't. Depending on their experience with their wolves in their human forms until their Wolf sleeves, they could subdue those instincts and issues but that isn't always the case. All that goes away and everyone forgets everything. They are more prone to be provoked since their beast-like qualities seem to reach the surface more than their human counterparts. I guess that is what occurred with Cauis and his interaction with the wolf he had encountered those years ago. He must've provoked it without meaning to. Another thing, that differentiates us against the Quiluetes is that we are more territorial and possessive, especially to our mates. Alphas and their Lunas are even worse than their lower ranking members.

Rankings:

Selene (The Moon Goddess)

King or Queen of The Children of the Moon (Ruler of all Alphas and Lunas)

Alpha

Luna

Beta

Gamma

Delta

Pack Warrior (soilders)

Scounts/Hunters

Omegas

_When Accalia was a baby-the day she was found_

The wolves were falling like flies. They were dispersing trying to get away like ash in the wind. They were trying to run for survival. It was the survival of the fittest. Screams and begs of mercy were heard. Grandmothers and grandfathers died. Fathers died. Mothers died and even children.

The Volturi had dispersed killing who they could. Jane was with Caius killing who they could when they heard screams in a house but that wasn't what caught Caius's attention. It was a scent. The moment he smelled the scent, he knew who that was. Who it belonged to. It was his MATE. When they got closer, they reached a house. Blood was smeared everywhere. The door was barged in. Broken into to. Blood smeared on the walls. Blood on the floors. Caius and Jane entered the house, looked around and saw a couple killed and placed on their bed of their room but cries and a heart beat were soon heard.

The scent got stronger when Caius and Jane got closer to a nursery. A baby was crying. Caius got closer and when he smelt in her scent that lingered the room, he knew she belonged to him. He wanted to kill her because of what she was but at the same time he didn't. He wanted to protect her and he did. He got her from her crib and carried her in his arms. When he did, she stopped the cries. She was a newborn. No more than 3 days old. He looked her over to see for any injuries and there was none but her scent was different for others.

As Caius continued to hold his mate, Jane was disgusted. Her master was holding the enemy. "Master, should I kill the child?" When Jane said that, Caius grew in a fit of rage and growled, "NO!" Jane was startled but didn't show it. The baby cried again. Caius calmed himself down and tried to calm the child and he did.

From that day on, that child was protected. Caius cared for her and treated her with most respect. Aro and Marcus became the guardians of the girl but Caius was the one that named her. He named her Accalia. "She Wolf" was the meaning in Latin and fit her perfectly.

She was his and he was hers.