As Alice, Bella, and Seth took a plane to Volterra, Italy, the pack were arguing and trying to calm down Leah who was trying to get a flight and head to Volterra as well.

"Leah! Calm down. Accalia is where their heading. Seth will be fine."

"Fine?! My brother is with a Cullen, who is going to the government of the Vampires all because of that human!" Nobody could object, not even Jacob because Leah was right. Bell was the issue and even if they killed, which they would never do, they couldn't do that to Charlie even if Bella treated Charlie like he wasn't worth her damn time. As Leah calmed down, everyone went on with their normal day as much as they could. I mean, what were they supposed to do. They couldn't go to Volterra without getting killed and they didn't even know where the Kings were located.

As Bella, Alice, and Seth reached Volterra, Alice had a vision. Edward was going to show himself to the humans when the sun reached the highest. As the trio reached the plaza, Alice exclaimed to Bella, "he will see us coming. You are the only mind he can't read. At the clock tower. GO!"

Bella left the car and ran to the clock tower while Seth and Alice stayed behind.

____Fast forward to where Bella and Edward reunite.

As Alice and Seth show up to the entrance of the Volturi castle, Jane appears.

"Enough. Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." They all followed Jane with compliance with Bella asking questions along the way. The group reached the elevators and unlike the usual quiet Elite Guard, the Elite Guard began to start conversation with one another. "So, Demetri have you received any news on Accalia's arrival? Master Caius wants to know. It seems that he can't the handle the twins. Kaeden is testing his authority and as usual Kaeson is following him." "No, Jane. I haven't. Last I heard was 2 moons ago. She is fine, stating that trouble is arising where she is and that the issue would take longer to subdue and finish off." "Very well. Have you told Master though. Of what you've heard." "Yes Jane I've have." "The children are bigger, Demetri." "Yes, they are. Accalia says that the usage of their magic is helping them grow. She says that with our blood in their veins, they will be powerful unlike other supernatural in this world but gosh what is that smell?" Seth's scent was different from what the Guard had encountered. Werewolves had a more subdue scent like a wolf but the Quiluetes were more like a dirty dog like smell. Seth stiffened and Edward knew why. If they found out about Seth's identity then they would all be slaughtered. "Never mind that. We arrived."

Once again, they followed Jane and they reached the doors to the throne room. Jane opened the doors and entered the room they did. Alec was the first to break the silence. "Ah, sister they ask you to bring one but you bring back two and...two halves?" Alec knew from the start. He knew Seth wasn't human and so did Caius. They smell was more tame than his mate's. He was a wolf. Cauis was about the take action when his son who was next to him said in a quiet tone so only he could hear, "you kill him or you hurt him and you will answer to mother." Caius stayed down on his chair and leaned back trying to calm himself down not wanting to face his wife's wrath. Unlike Caius, Accalia was protective over her own. Her own people.