III

This chapter is going to be super short. Sorry, I haven't had a lot of time writing chapters lately especially with wifi issues and I am currently working on a crime scene project for Forensics. The next chapter will be longer and will be the last chapter for this Act. The chapter after the next one will be more Aro and Seth as their relationship will increase and have a moment of Aro meeting Seth's "parents" (Emily and Seth) and real parent (Sue Clearwater).

Act 3 will be more hands on with Aro and Seth due to Aro and Seth taking their relationships into more of a relationship (boyfriend and boyfriend) matter. 

Caius and Accalia sped to the throne room to see Aro and Marcus sitting on their thrones, Kane standing on the right side of his father's throne, Demetri and Felix on the left side of the room with Jane and Alec on the other. "What do you want Aro?"

"We got a message from Rosalie Hale."

"Rosalie Hale? A coven member of Carisle's sending a letter to the Volturi?"

"Yes, it seems that a certain mortal of the name Bella Swan, is causing a little bit of mischief."

"Wait, Bella Swan? Isabella Marie Swan?"

"You know her?"

"Yeah, I'm friends with her father. His name is Charlie Swan. Nice guy. He's the Chief of Police in Forks, Washington but seriously what is Isabella doing?"

"She knows the secret of the Cullens and has become obsessed over the family."

"They broke law. A human knows of our existence and is still alive?"

"I know, the Cullens will be punished unless they change her."

"Fine, write to Rosalie back and say to give us any information during this course."

"As a spy?"

"I prefer informant."

"Alright, thank you."

"No, problem, Aro and umm...that reminds me. I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon."

"For what," asked Caius as he stepped closer with Demetri and Alec doing the same. "I have to visit the academy. It's has been close to over a year now and I need to see if the students are doing well." Everyone understood and everyone went their separte ways for the nights besides Caius, Accalia, Demetri and Alec.

That was 3 moons (months) ago. No one has heard from Accalia and no one has found her but everyone knew that if Accalia was in trouble, she would say that needed help.

Within those 3 months, trouble only rose. Victoria was on the lose wanting revenge on the death of her mate and Seth was feeling a pull for his mate that he couldn't seem to track.

Six months occurred when it was time for the Cullens to return home. Bella was in her depressed phase until she moved on to Jacob as a replacement. Jacob could only do so much until Bella decided to kill herself (she jumped off a cliff.) With those events, Alice came back to Forks for Bella to save Edward but with that they took one more. They took Seth. Alice didn't see the future of Aro or Seth but Seth only knew that he had to go with them. He had a feeling that he wished to follow.

Alice and Bella were about to leave when Seth came running. "Wait! Take me with you!"

"Seth, what are you doing here?" It was Jake. Seth paid Jacob no mind and waited for Alice response. Alice accepted and allowed Seth into the car. As they drove off, Seth only sent one text before he slept through the ride.

'Tell them to trust me. I will be okay. Tell them, Accalia will be there. They won't hurt me."

Seth Clearwater had no idea what he had gotten himself into and Aro had no idea what was in store for him...

Seth and Aro will meet in the next chapter.