Before the years, of the present and before the years, of Twilight and Breaking Dawn, Accalia was known to be a a very good close friend to those that knew the truth of the supernatural world.

Accalia first met Amun along with his mate, Kebi, when she was traveling Egypt with Demetri when he wanted to visit his older leader again after many years. Due to Demetri's constant work load, he was never able to relax for once and visit the person that made him who he was. With, Accalia's negotiation, she was able to get the Elite Guard off their duties for a couple days which they appreciated which led Demetri and Accalia to flee Volterra and visit Amun. Amun at first sight knew who Accalia was. Accalia looked like someone that Accalia never knew. Accalia looked like her mother, Selene.

"Hello, Amun, I have someone I want you to meet," Demetri announced while reaching for Accalia to pull her closer but before Demetri could continue, Amun asked in shock, "Selene? What are you doing here? I thought you were dead." Demetri looked at Amun and looked at Accalia and back again. Accalia stood still. She didn't know what to say nor do. Demetri broke the silence, "Amun, what are you talking about? This is my mate, Accalia." "My bad. You look like someone who I knew from before." "Before?"

"Before the killings of the Children of the Moon. Her name was Selene. Last time I saw her was three days after she gave birth. It was the third night, that um...the killings started and finished as much as it was." "I was three days old during the killings. I was found during the flee. From what I know, my parents died in their room. I was my nursery." "Your eyes? Are you wearing color contacts?" "No. I was born with them. Why?" "Selene she had violet eyes. Her mate had red eyes. It was the purest red you could ever see. May I see something?" "It would depend." "On your left shoulder, you don't seem to have a wolf birthmark there?" Demetri stiffened. Accalia's eyes widened. "I do." Accalia turns around and pulls down her shirt to show Amun the birthmark. 

Amun grew surprised. She was Selene's daughter. The Moon Goddess. "To clarify, do you have a uncle named Jaime and what does he look like?" "Yeah, I have an uncle Jaime. He's my mom's younger brother. He has blond hair, violet eyes, tall and has twins sons. They are like 2 years old then me." "You really are her daughter." "Who?" "Come sit down." Demetri and Accalia followed Amun to one of his couches and once we sat, Amun said, "your mother was a royal in the werewolf community. Your mother is the Selene. The Moon Goddess." "What?" "Yeah, your mother came down to earth to be your father. He was a Vampire King. The Vampire King. He was the first one to ever exist." "Then why are they dead?" "Your mom and your dad can't come back. Something happened when they died, and now she is watching over you along with your dead. Let's just say, they made a deal with the devil."

Since that day and night, life wasn't the same for Accalia. She finally knew who her mother was and found out she looked like. She found out about her dad and what he looked like through drawings and paintings.

Accalia met Carisle during his days in The Volturi and met his friends and allies years later.

Years later, Accalia would have the dreams and before she knew it, the dreams were beginning...