episode 11

"this is crazy boss. How can I?" She sighs. "go home Mr Kim" he saw her leaving figure untill she got inside her house.

He is definitely gone crazy, because he was driving home but his mind was left Infront of her house. Her smile litterally lighted his heart, he felt a warmth inside for the first time.

Jisoo laid on her bed, holding the big bear plushie, "what is he up to?" She asks the bear pinching the nose. She hugs it and smiles remember whatever he did for hee tonight.

****

Taehyung's brother Joshua had returned today. Everyone was busy including Taehyung. He was very happy to see his brother after a long time.

Jisoo finds herself missing his presence as he didn't came to office today. He gave her a text in a morning "I'm not coming today, some personal works to do" she couldn't stop sighing. Is he on a date with that girl?

She felt herself feeling jealous. This feeling was new. She has never felt this before. It's weird.

Two days passed, he is not coming. She pouts missing doing his works. He is living in his parent's house, instead of his due to this she couldn't visit him either.

Today Kim's had a family dinner but Taehyung didn't felt like eating here. He is missing her. He needs to see her. He just didn't saw her for two days and he is already missing.

That date did some magic on bother of them?

Jisoo was in her pajama set ready to fall asleep. Suddenly her doorbell rings. She looks at the wall clock, who can came this time? She fears what if it's some pyschopath?

Gathering her bravery, she opens it slowly. Only to find her boss standing on the door. "Mr Kim-" she couldn't complete because she was engulfed in a tight hug.

He felt himself breathing her in, it feels good. As if he is home, peaceful it is. She stands stiffened. He noticed she didn't even move a bit, he quickly broke the hug and glance at her face, "sorry i-" he embarrassedly says. She regains her composure and welcomes him in, "you're here for something?" She asks closing the door. He gaze at her house, it was small fits for one person.

He looks at her answering, "I-" he didn't knew how to say this. "I think I missed you?" She felt her blood rushing. "What?" She whispers. "why can't you date me?" He suddenly grasp her hand asking desperate. "I-Im just.. I'm just not sure if we fit together" Taehyung helds her face, "we fitted eachother for 10 years, I think it's enough time to know" he spoke softly. He realises he can't let her go because he has loved her, needed her.

"I think..I like you" she says.she missed him that much in two days. It's impossible for her to leave him and his company anymore. He smiles and leans closer, one inch and they kiss. Soon his stomach growls. He embarrassed stares her, she smiles "I'll bring you something" she went to the kitchen. He looks here and there, his eyes falls on the picture frame on the lamp side. She was with her family. He saw her father and mother for the first time.

After sometime she came back, "i only have these" he stares at the cup Noddles placed infront of him. "I have never ate this" she looks at him with wide eyes. "Not even with friends?" Does he has friends? Only one he thought.

Jisoo gave him the noddles and some kimchi, "eat this" she wiggles her eyebrows waiting for him to say how does it taste. "It's... amazing" she smiles big hearing him. They both continue eating suddenly the bell rings again.

"Who's this again? Is it my sister!?" She was panicking if they saw him here, they would make it big scene. Taehyung looks at her innocently, she grasp his wrist and drags him to her room. "Go to bathroom..no no go under the bed... actually no" she panicked. Taehyung stares at her like a innocent child. She pushed him in her cupboard and says before closing "don't make any noises!" She sternly says. Before he could say anything she left.

Jisoo's sister Yoona enters, "what took you so long?" She asks. "i was washing my hands" Yoona placed her bag on the chair. "Why is there two cup noddles? Was there anyone?" She eyes Jisoo suspiciously. "NO" she suddenly yelled making her more suspicious. "I mean who could come here except you and Irene" she smiles awkwardly. "Why did you came though? Need anything?" She asks. "I'm here to take my bag, I think I left it in your room" she starts walking to her room, but Jisoo gets in the way, "I'll bring it, you should have some water" she runs inside and brought the bag.

Before leaving Yoona gave a long stare around the house and Jisoo, "Goodnight" Jisoo smiles little and wishes goodnight.

"Huff!" She sighs in relief and runs to the room opening the closet. Taehyung sat like he was kidnapped by her, "I'm sorry" she apologised looking down, he pulls her to him and made her sit on his lap, "I sat here for so long, why can't I meet your sister? Aren't we official now?" She looks at his face, cheeks red blushing hard. She nods and whispers, "we are" he holds her face pulling more closer, "sorry won't do" he pecks her lips but the kiss deepens with the time passing.

"It's just the first night of us being official, why are you sleeping here with me on my bed?" She asks. He lays there comfortable, as if he always had been sleeping here. "Come on lay down" he pulls her beside him. Placing her head on his biceps, "do you know how it feels right now?" She shakes her head no. "it feels home"

____________

4 more chapters then the book is finished. Then I'll check it whole, recify the mistakes. Thank you for being kind 💗