episode 12

Few days later, Jisoo was working on her desk. Everyone were surprise to hear Jisoo isn't leaving, Maeng would be working under Jisoo for now.

Her office phone rings, "Hello, how may I help you?" She says in her sweet polite tone.."may I get my girlfriend in my cabin for a moment?" She choked on her words hearing him. "I'm working right now.."she looks at Maeng who was staring at her. "I want you here right now, or else I would be infront of your desk" She stood up immediately too embarrassed for people to think anything.

"I'm coming!" She hangs up. "Maeng, you should go on with the works, I would see you in a bit" she says and walks from there.

Knock Knock Knock

She hears him saying coming in. She went inside and found him already waiting for her. "why did you call me here?" She asks. "I was missing you" her cheeks turned red shade. "You should maintain our professionalism in the office" she found him walking to her. "I'll see you after work" she turns but only gets back hugged by him.

He leans to her neck, she felt his soft breathing on her skin. "This distance is way disturbing, can't we end this?" She gulps the lump of nasty thoughts. "What do you mean?" She mutters. His grip on her waist tightened, he was about to kiss her neck when jisoo's eyes falls on the sight of everyone looking at them through the glassware. She quickly pushed him and turns in the curtains.

"I told you!" She angrily spats in embarrassment. How would she face everyone now.

"I knew it! They were always together!" Mis shin spoke acting as if she is a detective. "They look good together" Mr Park says. "Pfft! I would look better with him, but she's so so but anyways she's fine" Miss shin response.

Today was a sport day, like always it happens in Kim groups. All of the branches do a competition, only one company wins. "We'll do our best boss!" Jisoo says enthusiastically. Maeng was watching all the photos from previous competitions. For 9 years continued Secretary Kim is winning. She has chosen Jisoo as her role model. She always stays beside Jisoo, taking all her advisories.

As the competition begins, Jisoo's gets team up with a handsome guy from other branch. "Aish! How come Secretary Kim gets all good looking guys!?" Miss Shin whines watching the handsome guy talking to Jisoo. But someone else was burning.

"I'm Haein, you are Secretary Kim right? I have always heard of you" he was mesmerized. He only heard she was a talented pretty woman but she was way more than pretty..

"You know, I heard after this competition many becomes couple" Yu-sik spoke looking at Jisoo and Haein. Taehyung didn't blink for once as he kept watching them. He bites on his palm controlling himself not to jump there.

The competition starts, everyone was steady at first but they became furious. Jisoo saw people going ahead. Her eyes wide, she holds his shoulder, he holds her waist meanwhile Taehyung chokes on the water he was about to drink. Yu-sik wipes himself. He was about to cuss when he saw how jealous Taehyung looks.

When they reach the ending, everyone clapped. Haein engulfed Jisoo in a hug, she hugged back in a friendly way.

Taehyung groans trying to walk out only to hits his leg. Jisoo saw it and runs to him.

"I'll take him to hospital" Jisoo says as she holds Taehyung's by waist, he holds her shoulder.

Now they reached his house, she was helping him lay on the sofa. "I'll bring you some dinner" she went to the kitchen. Taehyung has realised it was always like this. She was always here, besides him. Leaving everything behind for him, taking care of him. Jisoo hardly took leaves, she would do overtime sometime to pay her bills, loans.

She comes back with the dinner, a wife was she looking like. "have it, them I'll give you the medicine" she says placing the food on the table.

Taehyung was eating, Jisoo was looking at him. Why did it hurt her when he was the one in pain? She remembers past days, whenever he was sick, had fever she would be the one he would call instead of a doctor, a doctor was his friend but he would call hee. He relies on her.

"I think you should sleep now, shall I take you to your room?" She asks after he was done with dinner and taking medicines. "I would like to lay here for now" he replies. "Okay....then I should leave now?" She says and turns to leave.

As she was walking back outside, he felt himself standing up to follow. He grips her wrist and slams on the wall gently. His hands holds her face and kissed her deeply. The kiss was so passionate, it gets intimate with the time passing. His tongue invading her mouth, exploring every inch.

Don't know how but they reached his room, "you're hurt...I think we shouldn't-" she couldn't complete because of another passionate kiss. Laying her on the bed, he threw his tie away, unbuttoned his first four buttons. Hovering over her, his hands slowly pulls the string that was on her dress to reveal her cleavage.

He leans down, kissing her jaw, neck and stops suddenly confusing Jisoo. His face closed to hers he spoke softly, "do you want to marry me, Miss Kim?" She felt her world stops.

__________________